KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

MD sees the Results of Niacin

Reviewer1523435님께서 1 09, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am a doctor and I have seen the results of niacin on cholesterol levels. I have a patient that had a lipid panel of trig = 275, chol = 223, HDL = 34, and LDL = 134 and went to trig = 48, chol = 124, HDL = 49, and LDL = 65. This patient was taking liptor previously to adding niacin to her meds.

excellent product

Reviewer1002991님께서 11 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Love that it doesn't have a lot of additives or fillers. High quality and cost effective. In terms of the negative reviews about the flush - if you haven't taken a lot of niacin before, definitely work up to this dose - I didn't but then I personally think there are benefits to the flush. But it can be disconcerting the first time. I find the flush is less if I take it with vitamin C.

Niacin

Reviewer2241356님께서 6 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is an excellent product. Most Niacin capsules are full of additives that I'm allergic to. This is just Niacin. I take at the direction of my doctor and since switching to this brand, my total cholesterol has dropped to 126 from 165.

Needed high strength

Reviewer1061325님께서 9 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great product and one of the few high strenght niacin products on the market. Doctor has recommended 3000mg and I find that this is easy to take 3x a day.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

start with a much lower dose

Reviewer2903766님께서 3 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I use this for niacin deficiency. 1/4 of the cap gave me severe flush for 2 hours meaning this is effective and too much for me. I should have started with 50 mg.

HDL Booster

Reviewer3258994님께서 9 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

All my research made it very clear that the "slow release" or "non-flush" Niacin was much less effective and potentially much more toxic. Go with the flush - it takes a few weeks to build up tolerance (start with smaller doses and move up to the Twinlab 500s first), but 2 of these a day boosted my HDL from the high 30s to the low to mid 60s. It has remained at that level for over a year with no detectable effect on my liver function. Exercise alone would never get my HDL much above 40. It doesn't work for everyone though - my wife followed my example, and it didn't change her HDL much at all.

Powerful stuff

Reviewer1390426님께서 11 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Use with caution. Serious flushing and other side effects common to too much taken at once. I used only 1 pill but mistakenly took on an empty stomach. I will never make that mistake again. Really high quality. have to take only half a capsule at a time.

What the doctor ordered

Reviewer1625810님께서 10 16, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The only niacin that is as effective as statins to lower LDL and raise HDL cholesterol and safest for the liver is pure crystaline type. Doctor prescribed amounts are in the multigram range (2,000 mg/day for me). Twinlab is by far the best value. The proof is in my very improved lipid profiles.

My Go-to Formula

4779905523234241235님께서 10 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The flushed skin sensation is something I actually enjoy, and look forward to. It's the very reason I use this form of Niacin – because it dilates the capillaries. And it's the opening-up of those capillaries, which allows increased circulation of nutrients and oxygen. So I take a capsule two or three times a day, depending on the number of meals I eat. I take it with my “Thorne Research Basic Nutrients IV with Copper and Iron,” and other supplements – to insure that my nutrients get delivered to every cell in the body. For that alone – it's worth its weight in gold. But as a bonus, I also find that it's an incredible mood booster, easing the mind and relaxing the lungs – which makes for restful sleep, especially when taken with L-Tryptophan. When I want to rev up my methylation cycle – to increase my cognitive powers, I take a high-dose of methyl-B12 and methyl-folate. When I want to dampen the methylation cycle – for relaxation purposes, this 1000 mg Niacin capsule is my go-to formula.

Minimal Flush

Reviewer1860698님께서 4 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've experienced very little to no flushing with these caps and I'm taking them 6 at a time.

1-10 / 117