KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Leaky capsules

Reviewer1869167님께서 2 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Poor manufacturing of this product. Many of the capsules leaked.

Home Free !!!

Reviewer1411888님께서 5 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

By September of 1995 4 Angioplasty were implanted in my Heart, in 5 momth. Quite a shock to my system & pocketbook! Never been sick in my life. A friend sent me the iHerb address and it's encyclopidea of information. I am totally drug free since spring of 1996 thank's to the information available here, plus reading all the "Side Affect's" noted on the prescription drugs. Now I am taking only Krill Essentials Cardio Oil Softgells, Co Enzime Q10 & L-Carnitine Fumarate. You just have to take the time & educate yourself and then decide what is best for you. Dr.'s are of NO help, they just want to push drugs. iHerb's products are the best in quality & prize. I can highly recomment them. I am greatful to iHerb for giving me the opertunity to live drug free & save money.

Krill oil

Reviewer1042535님께서 2 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've been using krill oil for a few years now and I rate it very highly as an anti oxident and omega 3 suppliment. It's heavy metal free which is a huge bonus in this day and age.

Packaging

Reviewer1070082님께서 10 17, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is the second time I have received a bottle with capsules broken and the oil on all the other caps.

The good oil

Reviewer2772891님께서 6 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I take this every day along with my fish oil and cod liver oil so I won't get sick. My father died from a heart attack at age 51 -- I am 67 no sign of any heart problems thanks to Krill oil, 50/50 DHA/EPA fish oil, and cod liver oil. I would tell everyone to take these every day.

Krill Oil

Reviewer1601286님께서 1 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great for lowering my cholesterol levels. No reflux after-effects. If the smell from opening the bottle is not to your liking keep it in the refrigerator.

First time use

Reviewer3174812님께서 2 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

the Krill oil has a very pungent smell which makes it hard to swallow, especially for a vegetarian.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Couldn't continue it long enough to see if it was effective

Reviewer1540214님께서 7 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Better that regular fish oil tabs but I still end up tasting it for several hours.

TOO DISAPPOINTED

Reviewer2536054님께서 9 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

May not suitable to me...i got serious skin allergy after taking it for a week time, so disappointed I cannot take this.

review

Reviewer2877120님께서 3 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Used to protect the cardiovascular system, quality of this product is excellent.

1-10 / 38