KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가
평가
1-10 / 22
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Хорошие витамины

MILASLAAVA님께서 7 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Витамины действительно работают,улучшилось общее самочувствие пропала сонливость. По утрам стала просыпаться спокойно гораздо раньше. И что еще интересно понизился аппетит, тем кто худеет стоит попробовать. Если мой отзыв был Вам полезен, нажмите, пожалуйста, внизу "YES". Удачных покупок!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Best Vitamins & Minerals

Reviewer2383709님께서 3 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Excellent product! Great price and fast delivery to Europe!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Accurate description, fast shipping, excelent product

Reviewer3210186님께서 6 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Accurate description, fast shipping, excelent product. I am very satisfied with all aspect of purchasing :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

DualTabs - The Rolls Royce of vitamis

Reviewer1415543님께서 12 08, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have takent them for about 15 years now. Never a problem and althoug I can not prove they hae been key to my good health, I feel confident I am helping my body with the best. They used to be/are quite expensive but thanks to places like IHerb, they become afforable. By the way IHerb.com rocks!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Multi Vitamins

Reviewer2487780님께서 1 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am very happy with the Dualtabs. I like the fact that you only need to take 2/day and that they are slow release. Also, they are jammed packed with all the vitamins and minerals you need and they don't upset my stomach.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

best of the best

manimal님께서 10 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

in europe this is the most popular multivitamin , if you look at the quality, you will see that minerals are chelated that is the best form of apsorcion, for me dualtabs is the best quality product. better than opti man, the same quality than orange triad If we look only vitamins and minerals. DUALTABS RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Mr Lynn

Reviewer2281833님께서 3 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have stopped using this on several occasions and after a few months i notice that my dermatitis slowly shows up again . Once I start back onto the Twinlab DualTabs my skin clears up again and I just feel generally better in myself

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Хороший комплекс

5599419421172123102님께서 5 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Взял по совету одной девушки-диетолога. Особой разницы от просто витаминов Твинлаб не почувствовал. Ни в коем случае не ешьте натощак!;)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

price tripled in three months

Reviewer2187786님께서 8 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I ordered this product in May for $11.42, which I admit is cheap. But I'm shocked to see the price is now $32.42! One extreme to the other.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good multi-vitamin

Reviewer1125595님께서 6 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

and good price

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 22

1 2 3