KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Reviewer1662241님께서 6 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a great product to use after a workout to help increase muscle, but it is beneficial even if you don't exercise. I never eat much protein, so I add this to my diet to remain healthy and have more energy.

Number One

Reviewer2334746님께서 8 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Number One in the liquid aminos

Safe fuel

Reviewer1864392님께서 12 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is protein in its safest form. Recommended.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

No more muscle ache after work-out

Reviewer2556594님께서 6 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've been using this product since 2 weeks. Easy to consume with a tolerable orange taste. I take 1 spoon before and 2 spoons after work-out, plus 2 spoons before going to bed for recovery during sleep. I hardly feel my muscles ache which was usually happening after work-out days. I believe in the product and I assume I will see better results in a short time.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

The Best Price Ever On This Product!!!

Reviewer1055227님께서 3 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been searching high and low for someone who carried this product at an affordable price, and of course, iHerb.com beat out all of its' competitors, and as a result they received my families' business and our money once again. iHerb.com realizes that the way to stimulate and maintain their financial profits in a time of economic crisis and uncertainty is by making the prices of their products very affordable to everybody, no matter what their income is. Other organizations could learn a thing or two from iHerb.com about how to keep customers coming back, over and over again, through the satisfaction of their consumers' wants, needs and most importantly the fact that they will save a substantial amount of money through buying from iHerb.com.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

another twinlab success story...

Reviewer2858808님께서 2 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

it is fast absorbing, works as expected i strongly recommend everybody.by the way i request i herb to add more bodybuilding products and brands to the site

Twinlab Fuel

Reviewer2827787님께서 7 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great product which I have used for a while now.

prfect

Reviewer2251564님께서 7 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

perfect

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Arrived on time, as expected, good stuff!!!

Reviewer3088386님께서 2 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Arrived on time, as expected, good stuff!!!

Perfect