KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Twinlab, Amino Fuel 1000

Reviewer1764618님께서 8 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have tried other brands of Amino Acids and none have given me the results until Twinlab.

飲みづらい

Reviewer2072085님께서 1 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

値段、成分は申し分ないです。 ただ、とにかく飲みづらい。 でかいのでそのままでは飲めず、噛み砕くしかないのですが、 タブがやわらか目なので噛むと歯にくっつき取れなくなるのが 難点です。

mr tal morton

Reviewer1045942님께서 9 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

thanks great value

KA Shott

Reviewer1288811님께서 8 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Excellent quality for the price. iHerb's prompt and efficient service with attention to detail is unbeatable. As is their low shipping costs. Thanks.

Amino Acids

Reviewer1436411님께서 10 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The best on the market. You get more amino acids than most other brands, and the cost is even less than those who offer less.

Great - I guess

Reviewer2540126님께서 8 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I'm not a body builder but after investigating, thought it would be a good thing to add some Amino Acids to my supplements and I picked these because I liked the ingredients. And I'm prefectly happy with them.

RE-IGNITE YOUR ENERGY WITH TWINLAB AMINO FUEL 1000

Reviewer3348868님께서 8 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

AFTER HAVING LOSS OF ENERGY LEVELS DUE TO A MOSQUITO VIRUS,I WAS ABLE TO START MY WORK-OUT AGAIN AND REGAIN MY ENERGY BY USING TWINLAB AMINO FUEL 1000. ITS AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT.I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO ANY-ONE,WHO WANTS TO GAIN MUSCLE WITH-OUT THE FAT. OVER ALL EXCELLENT PRODUCT.

Very Good.

Reviewer2243372님께서 7 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

At 51 and having a lot old injuries and pains, getting back into the shape I want to be in is tough. This product has helped me a lot. I get the amino acids I want without all the cholesterol that I don't want.

Super

Reviewer2334746님께서 11 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Super amino from twinlab

Helps control blood-sugar slumps

Reviewer1847352님께서 3 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This may be an "off label" use, but when between-meal energy slumps hit, or when I just can't get anything to snack on to sustain my glucose level (science labs are generally not acceptable places to nosh, nor are horse-training arenas, or many of the other places i frequent where eating is not an option); taking one or two tablets with 8-plus ounces of water helps to provide a little sustenance and get me through. Controlling the Hunger-Slump also helps mitigate ravenous rebound binging from waiting too long to eat something.

1-10 / 40