KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 12
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Best 'American' Tea Brand by far.

Reviewer1241730님께서 1 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is tea done right. I have tried every single tea brand available over the counter and most of them have weird bitter after taste. This is a great tasting tea and I purchased 5 boxes. I drink about 2 cups a day. This is a great product, offered at a great price and it's healthy. You can't beat that. Also the "Jasmine" Green Tea by Triple Leaf is also good. It has a nice calming aroma of the Jasmine Leaf. Also taste the same as this decaf tea. No bitter after taste! Since the Triple Leaf Brand isn't widely available at my Local Supermarket, I gave iHerb a shot and they delivered! Very fast shipping and I will be back for more.

Triple Leaf Tea, Decaf Green Tea, 20 Tea Bags

Reviewer2354967님께서 1 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Excellent! Does not have bitter taste.

G Tea

Reviewer2070836님께서 1 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

OK Wish you sold Harmony brand white tea.

BEST GREEN TEA IN A BAG!

5018481507802035207님께서 11 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A DECAF GREEN TEA THAT ACTUALLY IS FLAVORFUL AND STRONG....THIS IS IT!I HAVE SEARCHED AND TRIED MANY DIFFERENT COMPANIES FOR THIS EXACT TEA. THANK YOU 'TRIPLE LEAF TEA' FOR FULFILLING MY EXACT NEEDS.

excellent!!!

Reviewer2001707님께서 2 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Simply excellent!!! No caffein, nice taste and a lot of benefits of green tea. My husband is taking it as main hot drink for two years now because of his condition, and he is very happy.

great tasting

bbchris님께서 6 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

When I want green tea in the evening without any caffeine, thank goodness for these teabags. Excellent tasting too.

best

Reviewer3310272님께서 12 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

tastes best and keep antioxidants full explanation on package

Best tea going

Dilynn님께서 11 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I really love the taste of this tea. It is the only green tea I drink. Green tea is such a healthy beverage I would not want to be without, so to find a brand that tastes so good is a real plus for me.

Smooth and soothing

Reviewer1752904님께서 5 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I love this tea! I used to order the NOW decaf gree tea until it was discontinued. This is a perfect replacement. It's a gentle tea that doesn't have any bitter tinges in taste. I drink it most evenings to help me unwind at the end of the day.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good

juniper님께서 5 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Nice tea.