KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 12
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Tastes awful but works great.

Reviewer1654444님께서 9 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very helpful for increasing stomach acid to improve digestion and depression/low brain function related to zinc deficiency. I put it in a smoothie so I can't taste it--but just in water, it's awful. Great price.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Have some guts, just take it and stop complaining,

Reviewer2434272님께서 6 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Some people commented about the strong bad taste, but don`t let that put you off , zinc is very important for ones health and this being an ionic liquid it goes straight into the system so I always have a supply of this, as far as the bad taste goes, just have a bit of courage or to put it bluntly, have some guts and just take it and stop complaining,

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Unbearable, made me nauseous and headaches haven't stopped yet

ThinkingforMyself님께서 4 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The taste of this really is unbearable. I felt sick to my stomach after taking it, and I've been headachy for days since, and I NEVER get headaches. There is something wrong here. I have taken Concentrace liquid minerals before and have never felt sick or had headaches afterwards. DO NOT BUY!!!

Taking only 10 drops on an empty stomach makes me feel nauseous

5358633304651124082님께서 12 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Taking only 10 drops on an empty stomach makes me feel nauseous. If I take it after a meal it does not produce nausea.

very satisfied

5710737764882365464님께서 11 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Packaging is very good i will purchase the remaining trace elements (God willing)

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Relieves Chronic Pain but Yuck!

TheBuzz님께서 7 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I began using this hoping for the best but expecting the worst. Well, the taste is beyond the worst, but I will gag it down until its gone. I wish I had not bought 3. Its really horrid, however I believe it has cute pain down....is it worth it?? Help me find a way to get it down!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Works well - taste is strong

4931920682076429503님께서 11 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very strong mineral taste but other than that it is effective

Terrible taste

Reviewer2234045님께서 10 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Not sure if it works but it's diffcult to take because it destroys the taste of anything you add it to.

awfull taste

Reviewer1057406님께서 10 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Thought I could take this one diluted in fruit juice...but too strong a taste & upset my stomach.The Trace Minerals are fine though, will stick to them!

Just Horrible Taste!!

5515953171005074256님께서 5 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I cannot even begin to describe, how bad the taste it, mix it with this, with that, dilute..nothing works at least for me and I consider myself who can barely complains about any taste.

1-10 / 12