KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 36
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

PharmaGABA is helping resolve my multiple health problems.

4748023997025657158님께서 7 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have anxiety, low energy, acid reflux and gastritis. I have tried other GABA supplements with a little but of success. I heard a lot of good things about this one (had been recommended on a naturopath's website as the best form of GABA) so I decided to try it. The main reason I got it was for my stomach issues, as I have read studies that esophageal function is regulated by GABA and that GABA reduces inflammation such as that which you'd have with gastritis. Not only is it helping with my heartburn and gastritis, it's also helping me stay focused, improving my energy, and keeps me from getting jittery after my morning coffee. Overall it makes my life so much better. It's the best GABA product I've tried and I plan on sticking to it. Right now I'm taking 2/day and may try increasing to 3/day (1 in am, 1 in afternoon and 1 before bed).

equivalent to benzodiazepines

Reviewer1888613님께서 1 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am very grateful for the discovery of PharmaGABA by the Japanese. Other "GABAs" don't seem to work on the brain (i.e. don't cross the blood brain barrier) but PharmaGABA obviously does, based on my and my and my patient's experiences. I have seen it replace the need for valium, lorazepam, et al many times over. Thank you Thorne and thank you to the Japanese researchers.

Love Thorne GABA!

Reviewer2190157님께서 10 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Works great to calm dowmn my autistic daughter.

Excellent

Reviewer1706966님께서 1 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a must for anyone with stress and/or anxiety. This is a form of GABA that actually works, even at a 100mg dose. This works better than the chewables.

Works Great--Highly Recommended

4658255042264373179님께서 6 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Have definitely noticed a positive difference since I began using the product. My moods have leveled out and the daily dosage is easily modified depending on circumstances.

More potent than regular GABA

KentuckyWildcat님께서 7 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I take one before bedtime to help me sleep, and occasionally take another one if I wake up in the night. These are more potent than regular GABA supplements, at least in my experience. If you take GABA to help calm anxiety, be aware that a side-effect of too much GABA (in any form) is rapid heart-beat.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Recommened by my son's naturalpath!!!

Reviewer3268128님께서 6 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My son is on the spectrum, and these supplements have been helping him for many months with great success.

Effective

MusettaRose님께서 2 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I take one of these and an l-theanine, and it helps with anxiety and panic, which I suffer from frequently, I always have some on hand.

morskay님께서 6 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Все витамины качественные и с хорошим результатом. Производитель дорогой и надежный. Беру витамины у него не первый раз, и я и мой малыш доволен. Эти взяла для мозга сыну 3,4 года. Пить только начали, вроде эффект есть небольшой, истерик меньше)) капсулу высыпаю в ложку с компотом и даю, потом он запивает это все еще компотом яблочным. Вкус у белого порошка почти отсутствует, немного отдаёт мылом)) малыш не замечает.

Really Works!

Reviewer3118918님께서 11 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This brand really does work! I sleep longer and don't wake up as frequently as usual...have a much deeper, restful sleep, vivid dreams, and also helps with back pain....great product and fast delivery!

1-10 / 36