KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Stomach pain

Reviewer2321253님께서 5 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was excited to get these with the digestive enzymes and HCI with NO ox bile ( which doesn't agree with me). When the bottle is opened they stink like dirty sweat socks and they give me a lot of intestinal pain about 1 1/2 hours after I take them. I have gluten intolerance and I kept thinking I was being glutened; but it was these.

Excellent digestive aid

Reviewer2929250님께서 4 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have used other items from Thorne and other companies with Betaine HCl, but this combination helps my digestion the most. I just take one with my biggest meal of the day and it helps my digestion wonderfully!!! Highly recommended.

Thorne research b.p.p.

4796200338404644353님께서 7 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Excellent very pleased

太有效果了,妈妈说吃了饭后就不胀气了!

5709674823364554361님께서 8 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

非常好,吃完再买!

Great digestion benefits

5366899512419571632님께서 4 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have tried so many other digestive products.. this one stands alone.. it does what you need it to do with foods. I really like that it has betaine pepsin and the pancreatin.. so many benefits with this combo... My digestion has improved for the better. I recommend this product.

All good

5487247764118075801님께서 11 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Received package straightaway; arrived well packed with recyclable materials. Product itself is very helpful!

great for aiding digestion

truevitality님께서 8 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I love thorne products, they are one of the highest quality producers and this product is no exception. really helps the digestion of proteins

stomach issues

Reviewer2992616님께서 1 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

very good for increasing stomach acid. I need this all the time though less per day is needed after a while as the acid increases with use.

fantastick digestive aid

Reviewer2609561님께서 12 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My favorite digestive aid, I felt the difference after the first capsule! It assists in the bodies production of stomach acid and it supplies pancreatin enzymes and pepsin to ensure full digestion of protein, fat and carbohydrates. I feel so much better after my meals when I use this.

Very good for digestion

Reviewer1840838님께서 11 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a great way to help digestion. i have used other brands, but this one is the best.

1-10 / 17