KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Effective formula

Reviewer3261568님께서 2 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Capsules are easy to swallow. Happy to have found a b-complex that contains methylobalamin as b12.

Extra B12 and B5 Pantothenic acid for adrenal support

Reviewer3151270님께서 8 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is great price for a good quality B complex with extra B12 for stressed out people and extra Pantothenic acid (B5) for adrenal support. Not sure how well it's working as I'm taking a few other supplements but I am feeling more energetic. I'm also getting lots of rest, laughter and gentle exercise to help my adrenals. I'm also taking Nature's Way, Pantothenic Acid 250 mg on top of this.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Can Really See a Difference with This One!

Reviewer3221151님께서 10 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've taken many different B supplements over the years, but this is the first one where I can tell a significant difference. I chose the #5 because of the high level of Pantothenic Acid.

Качественные витамины.

Surikata님께서 12 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Принимали вместе с мужем. Вполне хватало одной капсулы в день. Состояние кожи и волос при этом были отличными,к тому же общее состояние и энергия были на высоте.

Thorne B Complex #5

Reviewer1373824님께서 4 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have tried many B complexes, and often react badly to them (for example, some formulas give me palpitations; others might have soy lecithin, which makes my skin break out; others contain fillers which just don't agree with me). I seem to be able to tolerate this, though (and also the #12 complex, which I have also tried). I only take them a few times a week - these are strong formulas, and I feel every day is too much for me. But I'm really grateful for these hypoallergenic supplements. Vitamin B5 is supposed to be good if you have adrenal fatigue; I do get a bit of an energy boost from this, even with sporadic use.

Excellent product

Reviewer1706966님께서 8 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

After trying different brands of B-Complex, I stick with the quality of Thorne. 90 caps per bottle would be nice though.

Fantastic B complex high in B5

Reviewer1590629님께서 7 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a great B complex formula, for those who need extra Vitamin B5 for those who need adrenal support. It's great to have a supplement you can trust won't have any exipient/ingredients that your body might not like!!!

Thorne Research, B complex #5

Reviewer1054140님께서 5 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The product is good. Only it took about a week longer to Latvia as it was said.

GREAT difference!

Reviewer2759314님께서 4 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Noticible difference in my well being and energy levels. I love Thorne Research suppliments!

Great!

Reviewer2966336님께서 2 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

They work great and don't upset my stomach.

1-10 / 21