KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가
평가
1-10 / 20
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

nice

Reviewer2624820님께서 4 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

this one comes from BIRCH, BEST XYLITOL AVAILABLE ON IHERB. Dont encourage the CORN BASED xylitol as corn crops ARE BAD FOR THE ENVIRONNEMENT!! love

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Birch sugar = white sugar

Reviewer2961203님께서 4 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I cannot tell the difference between this sugar and white granulated sugar...it would fool the pickiest eater who would never know they're eating a low glycemic sweetner!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

No nasty aftertaste, but unwanted side effects

Reviewer2948648님께서 1 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was hooked on Suzanne Somers original somersweet--but they changed the ingredients and now it tastes like all the other fake sweeteners. This stuff is great--I just got it and use it in coffee--have not tried for baking yet, just wish it was a little cheaper. Update: After having used this about 10 days, I've changed my opinion slightly--taste is still excellent, but after drinking 2 cups of coffee in the morning without about a tablespoon total of this, I can't keep anything down, have diarrhea 2 -3 times a day. Will have to wean myself down, and just eventually wean myself off this. Wouldn't give to my children with this side effect.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

березовый сахар

Reviewer12103191님께서 8 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Натуральный ксилитол, выработанный путем выпаривания березового сока - очень дорогой продукт. Есть более бюджетный вариант - из кукурузы. Ксилитол - отличный заменитель сахара, т.к. менее калорийный, не влияет на уровень сахара в крови, а главное, подавляет рост вредных бактерий (причина кариеса). Сам ксилитол и на вид и на вкус похож на обычный сахар, только более белый. Легко растворяется в напитках, на нем можно варить варенье, и делать выпечку. Считается, что дрожжевое тесто может на нем не подняться (дрожжам нужен сахар), еще из ксилитола не получится карамель. А в остальном - отличный продукт, особенно для диабетиков!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

ожидала большего

Elena1280324님께서 3 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Концентрация невысокая, если использовать вместо обычного сахара, то нужно больше. Может быть, оно и полезно для зубов, только не полоскать же по утрам им зубы :-)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Excellent sugar alternative!

Reviewer3304143님께서 6 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It really does seem to be the closest to sugar of all the natural alternatives I've tried and it didn't upset my stomach. A little goes a long way. Much better than other types of xylitol I've tried.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great taste

Kitty2k님께서 4 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I bought this for my partner who is diabetic. It's great for cooking with, but in a cuppa it has a strange sort of cold aftertaste. Actually, not so much a "taste" more a sort of experience. But great for my partner.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

xylitol from birch bark

Reviewer2406648님께서 7 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I prefer xylitol from birch bark, the original way they processed it, not from corn as most of it is now for a lesser price. The packaging is smaller than previously and more costly, but since I limit my intake of sugar as we all should, I justify the additional cost as worthy to have it more pure. I just make my own herbal infusion simple syrup with it to blend with soda water. dissolves quickly in water.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

GREAT!!

Reviewer2121718님께서 8 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Just what i have been looking for! Natural from birch, tastes and looks JUST like sugar, BUT it is not unhealthy! FANTASTIC! I use it in cooking, baking, on cereal, u name it... I will never use sugar again!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

LOVE IT!

Reviewer1877725님께서 12 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is really good stuff! Great sugar substitute - you won't miss sugar! I even prefer it to liquid Stevia clear (though I really like Stevia).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 20

1 2