KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

x

4807799958050200030님께서 12 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My kids love these as they melt under the tongue and they pretend it is blood

Dissolves fast

4723027099405364007님께서 2 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Product dissolves very fast under the tongue. I feel more energetic.

Works well

Reviewer2014818님께서 12 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am very happy with this product. These tablets dissolve quickly and have helped to raise my B12 levels.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Amazing stuff works wonders!

5559359946988768708님께서 10 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Have bought this for my hubby who suffers from all the low B12 symptoms (his blood work showed low normal b12 values). He takes this on top of the weekly injections just to hang in there enough for his next injection. so he doesn't get the migraines back and very tired symptoms. He loves it (and he usually ignores all supplements, but he faithfully takes this one). He lets it absorb in front of his foreteeth for maximum absorption. He says it works better that way. I can tell the difference if he forgot to take it or not. It increases his energy and makes it possible for him to get things done in the day. Highly recommend it. But would always check bloodwork too before taking this stuff so you know what ur dealing with.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Recommended for feline diabetic neuropathy

Reviewer3015136님께서 3 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a procuct that was recommended on the internet to treat feline diabetic neuropathy (loss of power in the hind legs)and it does seem to have helped our boy greatly. After 5 weeks of using the product he has regained much of his mobility and is able to move more freely more quicly and for longer at a time. We are delighted.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Dissolve easily, but can "disintegrate" in pill box

Reviewer2733085님께서 11 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I prefer these sublinguals to Jarrow's since these dissolve so much faster. However they can make a bit of a mess in pill minder boxes as they tend to fall apart if jostled around too much. Will probably try a few more brands to see if I can find some that dissolve quickly and don't make a mess.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Superior Source, MicroLingual, Methylcobalamin B12, 5000 mcg, 60 Tablets (SPS-90750)

4933584242572993763님께서 8 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is my second purchase of this product. Unfortunately I haven't been back to my practictioner to be checked all is going okay. Life is sometimes too busy and hectic. My daughter recommended the product as she uses it as well.

Excellent product

Reviewer2158129님께서 11 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

melts quickly. No sugars, artifical sweeteners and works very well. Best methylcobalamin product I have found.

Best B12 I've tried

4771393442837609291님께서 12 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

These are the best oral B12 pills I have tried. They give me a concentration boost on days when I am run down. The taste is neutral enough as well when dissolving under the tongue.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

They do dissolve pretty quickly....

Reviewer3231844님께서 2 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

but not instantly. Still, I'd give them a thumbs up.

1-10 / 17