KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 22
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

This is effective and I love it!

Reviewer2135673님께서 6 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have the VDR (Vitamin D receptor genetic defect and need to take 50,000 IU D3/week. The 50,000 IU pill nauseated me so I bought this over the counter instead. I take it 5 days/week and take 2 days off and it keeps my D3 blood test at 70-80 where it should be according to Life Extension (www.lef.org). I did try taking this every day because I am a creature of habit, but that drove my D3 up to 100 (which was deemed borderline ok) however this was not ok because it made me prone to urinary tract infections at 100 because it changed my ph (so watch for that). (UTI's are disaster for someone with high blood pressure as your blood pressure supplements (including drugs) do not work when your kidneys don't). This pill is very pleasant. Someone told me their D supplement caused stomach upset but this one never will. Just make sure to take weekends off it you take this dose.

easy D

Reviewer1103523님께서 11 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This tiny little pill makes it so easy to take. This supplement dissolves in your mouth, which I love because I have trouble swallowing pills. It only took 2 weeks for my Vitamin D level to become normal.

Thank you iherb!

atarhim님께서 3 29, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

As a muslim it is hard to come across a vitamin d3 that contain high (10,000 UI) vitamin with vcaps. Only some of gelatin we can actually consume (halal). So i highly recommend this Superior Source,D3, Extra Strength,MicroLingual. Its dissolve really fast in my mouth, the taste is not that bad. And it really works. You need to consume this with vit k for better absorption eat vegetables like kale , broccoli and spinach, these veges contains more vit k than other vegetables .

Inst disolve tabs

Giordie님께서 11 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Perfect for me who cannot get tabs, pills caps etc down...good quality products.

vit D3

Reviewer2640010님께서 7 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

no complaints

Microlingual, Vitamin D3

Reviewer1324412님께서 5 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Eaisy Taking and You Could Feel The difference between the fast dissolving under tongue, and the regular capsule. 10.000 IU is a good amount for Me, My Body really likes this Vitamin. Thank You.

Great product and service

Reviewer3287905님께서 3 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The price was phenomenal. I received my product extremely fast. I am quite satisfied with company and will order my vitamin D from them again.

D Happiness

Reviewer2671833님께서 2 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very happy with the Vitamin D3 product I ordered. Thank you.

Vitamin D3 dissolve tablets

Reviewer3306274님께서 2 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Easy to take, no bad taste. A OK item

Best high dose Vita D supplement

Reviewer2963961님께서 2 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great product, these are high dose tiny tabs that are easy to take. Very happy with product.

1-10 / 22