KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가
평가
1-10 / 22
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Convenient and potent.

Reviewer1745793님께서 10 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Love the little packets. I just throw some in my bag and I'm good to go all day. This is one of the most potent food-based formulations of multi's I've found. I feel great on these. I enjoy a slight niacin flush if not taken on a full stomach. I love them.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great supplement!

Reviewer1728021님께서 10 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I'm 61 y.o. and currently training for the LA marathon in March, 2010. This supplement keeps me in pace with the 20 and 30 y.o. marathoners. Works for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Above the competition.

Reviewer2655689님께서 7 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've been using these for around ten years, and there is no substitute. I can't imagine life without them.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Очень

DIAdia님께서 7 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

хороший комплекс. Великолепный состав. Очень люблю витамин В3 в виде ниацина , а не никотинамида. Но от такой дозы ниацина тошнит и голова болит (расширяет сосуды), даже если принимать одну серенькую и одну коричневую, т.е. всего полпакетика в день. Это из-за того, что ниацина больше чем других витаминов группы В. Он очень полезен, но эти симптомы мешают в повседневной жизнедеятельности. На программе очищения - да, а так не очень, даже если спортом заниматься. У меня, к стати ещё вызывает спазмы кишечника. Есть мнение, что ниацин (не никотинамид) очищает организм от всякой гадости, от лекарств, наркотических веществ, от радиации, в т.ч. от солнечной, полезно для рентгенологов и т.п.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good product at affordable price

Reviewer2598193님께서 6 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I work out with a trainer and she sent me to a store to talk with someone very educated on natural resources and he recommended this multi-Vitamin pack. It works great. I have more energy and feel much better. I don't feel sluggish and my workouts are better. I am confident that my body is supplied with everything it needs in this Multi-Vitamin pack. I will always take it. Thanks for doing business with me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Super

Reviewer1519285님께서 4 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

They are packed with vitamins! Somedays I only take 2 packs if I feel I ate really well. I have had no problem with these.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great Product

Reviewer3318203님께서 1 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was using the rather expensive Dr. Perricone regimine ... and used this as the foundation of an alternative I put together. Use the kids vitamins too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great product

Reviewer3268836님께서 9 21, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Buy it and you won't be sorry. I feel 10 years younger and woop up on those 30 year olds!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Love these vitamins!

Reviewer1610546님께서 6 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Really, I do notice that I have a lot more energy in the morning and I do go to sleep within minutes of laying down. I have even noticed that the nights that I lay down, but don’t feel tired, I still fall asleep fast! I do get the niacin flush every morning, but when I take the vitamins after lunch and at dinnertime, I don’t notice a flush. I kind of like it though. It reminds me of using a MILD tingle lotion for tanning.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Multi Vitamin

Reviewer1157143님께서 12 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Probably the best Multi-vitamin I've purchased in a while and spent about half as much. Jim Tonasket, WA

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 22

1 2 3