KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Love them!!

Reviewer1987862님께서 1 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I like getting my calcium, vitamin D and magnesium all-in-one on a normal day. Getting them with pomegranate and blueberry adds more nutritional benefits.

Love it!

krupenek님께서 7 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I bought it for my Mom who struggles with Osteoporosis, but it becames my favourite too! A thoroughly thought combination of ingredients, that include Vitamin K2 in the form MK7, which is essential for bone strength and cardiovascular health. Pills are slightly big, but not too hard to swallow. Have a nice sour taste thanks to Vitamin C.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good product, no ill effects

Reviewer2905922님께서 11 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've been taking this product for a few months. Good product.

Super Nutrition Calcium Blend

Reviewer2160005님께서 3 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is one of my favorite supplements ever! The price is right and the speed of delivery (and shipping costs) is always excellent with iHerb.

Nice calcium blend

Reviewer2591917님께서 1 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I really like the varied supplements included with this calcium. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the size of the tablets, and to get the recommended amounts you have to take three of them a day.

calcium in 3 easy swallow tabs

Reviewer1658682님께서 1 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is an excellant product, that I have been using for some time,now. Only 3 tablets provide ALL the calcium & vit.D. along with the rest of the essential minerals. It breaks down & absorbs well

very good

Reviewer1202829님께서 4 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I really like this brand!

1-7 / 7