KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 30
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

This stevia is the best!

Reviewer1833508님께서 11 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I did my homework first in finding the best stevia. Not all stevia is the same. Some put other things in with it. But Simply Stevia is great. I was able after many years to stop using sugar in my coffee. I think this is the best out there so far. I haven't tried the green stevia yet. That one is the most organic.

The Best Sweetener!

Reviewer2818541님께서 3 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am so amazed at this little jar of sweetener. I used 1/4 tsp. in a recipe that called for 1 1/2 cups of sugar and it was absolutely perfect. So don't be fooled by the little jar. It only takes a little to sweeten and I am really glad to stop using sugar.

he best of the best

Reviewer1037952님께서 7 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

best sub sweetener I have ever used

good stevia

Reviewer1643645님께서 8 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

this has a bit more of an aftertaste than other white stevia powders but is much better quality. i called the company and they use stevia from south america as opposed to china, where most other stevias come from . it's less processed too.

Simply Stevia

Reviewer1364168님께서 6 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I love this stuff. It's got no fillers and doesn't affect my blood sugar. A little bit goes a long way. The price here is great as is the shipping cost.

Meets my expectations!

Reviewer2539445님께서 2 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been looking for a good Stevia. Several years ago someone gave me a packet to try. Recently I've been trying some different brands and yours is the one that meets my expectations. I will definetly order more when I need more.

hubby likes it better

Reviewer1386476님께서 12 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've been looking for a stevia that doesn't have a bitter after taste. This one seems to better than the Now I had previously purchased. I will buy this again

Filler free Stevia

Reviewer1687808님께서 2 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Excellent product. No fillers.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Not as much aftertaste as other stevias

Reviewer2961203님께서 3 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a very concentrated product, a little goes a long way. It mixes easily. Sometimes I detect a slight artificial taste but for the most part it's the best stevia I've tried.

Рекомендую!

Maruka님께서 11 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Это самая лучшая стевия, которую я к-либо пробовала. Она не горчит абсолютно, сладость чувствуешь не сразу, скорее это похоже на сладкое послевкусье. Она очень экономно расходуется, на стакан жидкости нужно стевии на кончике ножа.

1-10 / 30