KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가
평가
1-10 / 81
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Best flavor of all!!

Reviewer1155664님께서 10 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

OM Goodness good!!!! So sweet and creamy tasting! Love this flavor and brand, I have sweet leaf English toffee as well, but this one is better....at least here!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

I really don't like stevia

4844540685300453282님께서 9 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

But this is great. I use a few drops in combination with almond butter that I've already sweetened with agave, and cover in my homemade chocolates. Makes the almond butter inside taste like... Toffee flavoured marsipan. Great stuff

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Обычная стевия нравится больше...

catseye님께서 1 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Была удивлена,насколько дешевый пластик у этой бутылочки!Крышка на отвинтилась,снялась прямо с защитным кольцом.Аромат понравился,карамельный.А вот во вкусе есть какая-то неприятная химозная нотка.Валяется теперь невостребованный на полке...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Very creamy and rich smell

Sweetx-Shorty님께서 9 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Imparts a rich and creamy taste into your coffee/hot chocolate. Definitely recommended. Squeezebottle design also ensures minimal mess and the stevia drops flow quite smoothly, not droopy/thick/sticky.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

super brand

5010190600247773850님께서 10 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

if you like the toffee this item is for you.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Love it!

victorya님께서 8 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I use only some drops in coffee.The smell is very intense and I can not use a lot of it because of it's specific taste.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Nice flavor

GallaChiro님께서 3 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I like it, I use regular stevia and then a splash of this to flavor my coffee, that way it lasts longer.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

me ha encantado.

lunaplateadaz님께서 6 16, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

deja un rico sabor como a los dulces toffee me ha encantado. Pero no sirve para todo tipo de infusiones ya que como tiene sabor incluido he notado que algunas infusiones con sabor quedan muy hostigantes y Ni se siente que estas tomando estevia, no deja para nada amargo :). Me gusto mucho su nuevo empaque ya que trae doble tapa y la pequeñita superior deja caer la cantidad justa.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Toffee Stevia

Reviewer3339239님께서 3 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a good product, I just didn't think the toffee flavor was strong enough.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Nice Flavour

5649150956425648240님께서 8 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Ok taste, I prefer wisdom naturals English toffee to this though

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!