KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

無調整豆乳に合う

motoika님께서 4 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

無調整豆乳にお好みの量を何プッシュかするだけで いちごオレっぽい飲み物になります。 糖尿人は果糖が多い果物は食べられないし 本物の苺だと、1つぶで糖質1g~くらいはあるので 本物の苺でたっぷり苺風味な甘いオレを作ろうとすると大変なことになるので 2プッシュくらい無調整豆乳に入れるだけで なんちゃっていちごオレが飲めたり 手作りの糖質制限チョコを作るときにもちょっと入れたりすると ストロベリー風味なチョコに出来たり 色々と重宝しています。 本物の苺が使いづらい糖尿人としてはありがたい一品です。

Not impressed

Reviewer2223848님께서 3 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I bought this mainly to sweeten water. However before you even put enough of the stuff in to start tasting like "strawberries" it gets horribly bitter (I love stevia extract but this stuff is vile). Other than that it really doesn't taste like strawberry and gives my food this awful smell of cough syrup. I really wanted to like this but I can't find any practical uses for it.

BEST. STEVIA. EVER.

Reviewer1652066님께서 5 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I add this to my apple cider vinegar and water, and my kids won't stop asking for it, now. They like that drink better than fruit juice, which is fine by me! I have used this in smoothies, ice cream, oatmeal, just about anything I can think of, and I'm STILL trying to find more ways to use it! I love it.

Ok flavor

Reviewer2869993님께서 7 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This flavor was good but I think the peach flavor was better/tasted more natural. I like the bottle with the built-in dropper.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Flavour is ok, but you need to use a lot

5579739940349203331님께서 11 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I like the flavor of this product, but you need quite a few drops to flavor your water or whatever you are flavoring (I'd say up to 20 drops). I prefer the Now stevia products.

love them all

Reviewer2292722님께서 1 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I love all the tastes of this brand!

Great Flavor!

thesvetlana님께서 7 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Really nice fresh strawberry taste.

Stevita, Flavors, Naturally Flavored Liquid Stevia, Strawberry

Reviewer1667778님께서 6 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Love this brand of stevia - I've tried many flavors and they all are great! Strawberry tastes great and we add it to our plain yogurt all the time for a different flavor.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Love it! Use it for several purposes.

Reviewer1451531님께서 3 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

In water, smoothies, made with honey over pancakes, in yogurt when a sweet strawberry taste is desired.

Mmmmm

Reviewer2482094님께서 5 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I use this more than any of the other stevia I bought! It's great for strawberry lemonade :)

1-10 / 30