KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

糖質オフのチョコドリンクに。

motoika님께서 3 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

無調整豆乳に数滴たらすだけでチョコレート風味なドリンクになります。 アイハーブで買ったノンカフェインのコーヒーに少したらせば カフェモカっぽくできて、手軽で良いです。 面白い使い方としては、クリームチーズ大匙3くらいに2滴ほどよく混ぜて ローカカオパウダーを振り混ぜるとなんだかティラミス風味な即席クリームが出来ます。 小さいけど、数滴ずつ使うので長持ちしそうです。

The best

Reviewer1149157님께서 11 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I tried Wisdom natural chocolate flavor and I would say that this one is even more tastefull. You need less drops to feel the chocolate taste in the same amount of liquid. You have to try it.

Best liquid stevia

Sweetx-Shorty님께서 9 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Really like the squeeze bottle design (without the dropper) and the fluidity of the droplets is also something to marvel at. The taste is also quite awesome as it totally upgrades my normal black coffee to something distinctly more mocha-ish without adding tons of calories (none actually) Very worth your money!

bitter

5511760641735038451님께서 2 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

sorry but this is awful. tastes worse then cough medicine. the first hit is overpowering alcohol followed by a bitter aftertaste - yuck!

Good product

Reviewer2869993님께서 4 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I don't usually prefer stevia as a sweetener in chocolate but I'm surprised to find that this product actually works well in combining the two. Thumbs up!

Great!

Reviewer1338111님께서 8 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I love Stevia as a sweetener, and this is particularly great in cocoa smoothies and the chocolate flavored Yogi tea! Very happy!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Tastes just like chocolate!

SarahBooBearsBabe님께서 8 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have never tried stevia before ordering this product. I thought it would have a little fake chocolate flavour and it would be watered down a bit. But instead, as soon as I opened the lid all I could smell was delicious chocolate! It has such a strong chocolate flavour yet not too overpowering and it is very sweet. So you only need a little bit and the whole bottle will last for ages. I have it in my coffee for more of a mocha taste, also in my oats, yogurt and even on my fruit, SO YUMMY!! When ever I get chocolate cravings I take out my stevia and make a healthy snack, so much better than ordinary, sugar filled chocolate bars! I have to say I am very impressed and I will definitely be ordering this and many other flavours again! Also the packaging was very good, all sealed in its own bag and sitting on top so it wouldn't be squished by everything else :)

Сильный привкус

fai-san님께서 11 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Второй раз заказываю стевию и конкретно эта достаточно отдает чем-то химическим. Может, кому-нибудь понравится, но как по мне, то совсем невкусно :(

Doesn't taste good

Reviewer3255251님께서 3 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This stevia has an artificial chocolate taste and a hint of alcohol. Won't use it, back to stevia powder.

not so good