KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 12
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

I LIKE IT, Great product...beneficial to all!

Reviewer2453280님께서 6 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Iyt's a GREAT product...it's only too bad that the mfg. and or distributor cannot reduce price for the Senior Citizens...it would truly Help considering the financial strain on our Senior population...Think about it...with the right advertising...Senior's would flock to your website to make orders to supplement their proper nutrition needs...;)!!!

EXCELENTES PRODUCTOS SPIRUTEIN

Reviewer1702084님께서 5 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

MUY BUENOS

great lunch

Reviewer1537729님께서 4 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Energizing, easy to have around and healthy

not just for seniors

Reviewer1173305님께서 1 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I could not believe how great this product tastes It says it is for seniors over 60 but I love it and I am no where near being a senior citizen. Mixed easily, love adding bandanna for a great quick low Cal breakfast.

Nature's Plus, Spiru-Tein Plus, Rejuvenating Energy Formula, Vanilla

Reviewer2922413님께서 9 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The service I have received from iHerb is fantastic, I haven't seen a company to deliver that efficiently. Also I swear by this formula, it gives me so much energy. I highly recommend it. I will still continue to buy it.

taste good

Reviewer3045679님께서 3 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I bought different flavors so that I would not get tired of the same taste...I like the taste because I add greens and greens are a little strong..

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Innesah, London, England, UK.

Reviewer3137975님께서 1 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I aways use spirutein products and recomend to friends and family who are all impressed , I ordered this for a relative who trains quite hard and he noticed exellent benefits . For no extra cost it has a lot of very good supplementation , that is useful if you have a very active training program.

excellent delivery to UK

5054441264596335542님께서 6 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Am based in Scotland. Iherb delivery went smoothly even got automated call to pay import tax. Highly recommend and will be a regular customer as prices beat anything Ive found in Uk

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Love, Love, Love Nature's Plus, Spiru-Tein Rejuvenating Energy Formula, Delicious Vanilla

5644621750589631511님께서 12 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product really helps improve my energy level. I have spinal stenosis, fibromylagia and degenerative disc disease and some days are extremely difficult to get through because of lagging energy. I mix with frozen raspberries, almond milk and chia seeds. It's like a dessert and so nutritious.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Mixes easy and taste great

Reviewer3103314님께서 12 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Mix in 1/2 cup water then add your favorite milk if you like. Easy to digest and taste great.

1-10 / 12