KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가
평가
1-10 / 40
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

This is the best smelling soap EVER!!!

Reviewer1127124님께서 5 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am sick to death of smelling like irish spring or some chemical. I found this by accident, and haven't been able to find it again, until now! This site is the best value as well!!! They should have some deals, like 3 for 10.00, 5 for 15.00. Regardless, i love the way it smells, and so does my family!!! Thank you for carryiing it! YEAH!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Definitely worth buying!

Supplementsdiy님께서 11 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This soap contains all natural ingredients. It does not contain harsh chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, sodium lauryl sulphate. It’s biodegradable and does not leave behind harmful chemicals in the environment. It does not sting the eyes much when it accidently gets into the eyes like when you use conventional soap loaded with many unknown chemical. I found it too a bit more drying. This is probably the best bar soap that I have tried (I like Dr Wood’s liquid as well but I use it for other purposes instead). The first thing that you will notice about this soap is that it’s so big, much bigger than the standard bar soap size and it lasts much longer as well. Secondly, it’s the smell. It smells wonderful. You can easily smell it even before you open it. It will also freshen up your bathroom for the next few days before losing its smell (like any other bar soap). Thirdly, it lathers very well; giving a rich, creamy feel (reminds me of Dove body wash). This is special as almost all natural soaps do not lather really well or even close to conventional chemical soap. Definitely important if you mis s the lather feeling when you switch to natural soap. Lastly, this soap is not drying at all and is very gentle. When I use it to wash my face, it tends to get oily again within 2-3 hours only! Other soaps tend to last 4-5 hours and often make my facial skin too dry. It keeps your skin soft and moisturized. It is definitely money for value and size too! Check out my page for more reviews!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

South of France Honey Soar

Reviewer1197711님께서 5 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I really like this body soap. I do not wear perfume but the other day I received a compliment re the fragrance. It smells nice but its very subtle

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great Soap

Reviewer2967029님께서 12 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been using this brand soap for a few years now after researching for a pure healthy soap to use for my family. I like using all the different scents and you don't feel like you are showering your skin in chemicals like other soaps that have all the additives.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Обожаю это мыло!

Surikata님께서 8 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Это уже второе мыло от этой фирмы, первым было с грушей и магнолией и я в диком восторге! Запах непередаваемый, пенится, смывает, не сушит на высшем уровне и кусок огромный. Вся ванная комната благоухает когда используем это мыло. И для моей активно мылящейся семьи его хватает достаточно надолго. Обязательно буду брать еще и перепробую все запахи.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Мыло медовое

Reviewer160184님께서 2 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Достаточно большой кусок мыла. Пока новое , пахнет сильно, запах на всю ванную комнату. После начала использования меньше. Не сушит, экономно расходуется, не раскисает в мыльнице. По акции можно спокойно брать. Но без восторга ...мыло как мыло

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

It does the job

Reviewer2297908님께서 7 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I didn't like the scent - doesn't smell anything like honey, but then for the benefit of the doubt I never actually smelled ALL the honeys that are out there. I wouldn't buy the honey scented bar for myself or for a gift again but I would still highly recommend the South of France line of products especially the shea butter and the lemon chamomile bars.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Скучаю

Reviewer2586308님께서 5 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Очень понравилось. Огромный кусок, нежный аромат, почти не сушит кожу (мне сушит всё, я нежная). Когда была крупная скидочная акция на мыло этого производителя, я обрыдалась от невозможности заказать сразу всё.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Luxurious fragrant soap!

Reviewer2013250님께서 11 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Smells yummy! I love these soaps. The fragrance is not sickly sweet like some other brands. Just a clean lathering soap that leaves you with a subtle scent.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Very good soap.

Reviewer1751519님께서 10 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My favorite soap. That's the only soap my family uses.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 40

1 2 3 4