KO
1-10 / 22
언어
정렬

Very Good

Reviewer3327222님께서 8 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product. It is very gentle on your skin both body and face. The fragance is refreshing as well.

Very good

opheart님께서 7 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice smell - like citrus blossom (something like lemon blossom or bergamot essential oil). I beleive, that the orange blossom feels exactly like this soap, though I've never smelled it :-) The soap washes off very well, as not every liquid soap does. The skin on my arms is like a velvet when using it. By I haven't liked to use it as a face- or body wash. It seems, this soap dries my skin (normal type). Would buy again as a hand wash.

比較的シンプルな成分

Reviewer1674082님께서 2 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

比較的シンプルな成分に引かれて購入。元々はコスパ重視で安くて容量の多い物を買っていましたので、量が少なく感じてしまいます。 顔や手用には、泡で出てくるディスペンサーに水で少し薄めて入れて使っています。 満足した所 泡立ちが非常に良い。 オレンジの爽やかな匂いに癒される。 洗浄力がカナリ良いようで、黒ずみが少なくなったように思う。 今回はブラックソープを使ってみようと思いますが、また注文するに違いありませんw

AMAZING HAND SOAP

4917076163549949801님께서 11 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

South of France is by far my favorite hand soap....I wash my hands a thousand times a day....this soap leaves them smelling so nice and so soft, never dried out. I've tried several natural hand soaps and this is the best!!!

Most excellent product

Reviewer2285364님께서 11 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just have found this site, but will be a returning customer! Shipping was fast and packed very well...they carry a great line up of products that we use regularly..would highly recommend to others!

beautiful smell

Reviewer1609768님께서 12 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

and so soft! Love it!

ネロリの芳香

Reviewer2919591님께서 10 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

ネロリの香りがお風呂中に広がって、とてもリラックスできます。 リキッドソープなので少し金属石鹸感はありますが、 成分がシンプルなのとあまりにも香りがよいので星五つ。

Стоит попробовать.

Maruka님께서 7 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Хороший состав, приятный медово-цитрусовый аромат, а главное хорошо моет и не сушит кожу рук!

the best ever

Reviewer2055273님께서 1 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

it is orange and my skin loves it. I am ordering more of this.

Love it!

Reviewer1508581님께서 7 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been buying South of France liquid soaps to use as hand soap for the entire house for several years now. The orange blossom and the lavender are my favorites. All of them don't dry out my hands and smell great, not to mention they are also economical and natural. My kid has sensitive skin and has no problem using this; he even likes it.

1-10 / 22