KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Instead of toothpaste

Reviewer2489065님께서 7 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've been brushing my teeth with 6 drops of oil of oregano in a Dixie cup of water for at least 6 months now. Swish first, then brush. It will amaze you the way it dissolves plaque and freshens the breath. And no harmful chemicals. Try it, you'll like it I bet.

wonderfull!

Reviewer2937817님께서 10 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I had a bad infection in my lungs and I started taking this and olive leaf extract. WOW, my CT scans are now perfect!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Хорошее соотношение цены и качества

ElzaDog님께서 5 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Я большой фанат этого чудодейственного, во всех отношениях масла. Очень нужный продукт в вашей аптечке. Перепробовала наверное все фирмы, которые здесь присутствуют. Остановилась, именно на этом.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Source Naturals, Wellness, Oil of Oregano. 1 Fl oz.

Reviewer1999653님께서 6 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have used Oil of Oregano for decades, and have derived great health benefit to the extent that it is one of my wonder herbs. It rapidly staunts the effect of a cold or flu at it's onset, and also tangible antibiotic and anticeptic etc,.qualities. Note of warning: It should be diluted with a carrier oil in most cases if used on the skin, and should never be used on any mucus membrane of the body. Thank knndly.

Very Strong Antibiotic

Reviewer2455359님께서 10 18, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very strong antibiotic...this will clear up any infection that you have....it works on getting to the source. This is for the long term, 9-12 months to get the soucre of the infection. I've been taking this for 5 months now...excellent results.

Oil of Oregano

Reviewer2592627님께서 10 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great product. Very strong oil I must dilute to use on my age spots. After only 2 weeks they are fading and I am pleased. I also use in my oil pulling each morning and I find it very refreshing.

Great for MRSA

Reviewer2493260님께서 12 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is my second review on this product. I gave it four stars last time because I wasn't sure how well it was working........until I stopped taking it. My MRSA which was under control without antibiotics, broke out. I put some of this oil on a boil that was just coming up, full strength, and it dried it up within the hour!!!! I am back on it now, twice a day and no more break outs. GREAT STUFF! It dried up all my boils.

Knock out a cold

Reviewer1990789님께서 1 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Best thing I have ever used to stop a cold in its tracks. Source Natural brand is one of the best. Essential winter time supplement.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Works well to kill bacteria and viruses

Reviewer1204206님께서 1 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I bought this product to fight off re-occuring colds. I try to take 4+ drops under my tongue for 15-30 seconds then swallow. The taste is horrible and it burns like crazy but Oil of Oregano (wildcrafted) will kill even H1N1 in concentrated doses. My advise would be to try to find capsules to put the oil into or just buy concentrated gel caps.

Great Products I can't leave it

4705017500214993366님께서 12 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

When my family member catch a cough or else, it is the timing for Oregano to show its power. We have use it couple times, and it never let us down. one tips: Keep using it several days, don't stop after one or two times using which may cause Oregano doesn't work for you in the future.