KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Excellent!!

Reviewer2511091님께서 1 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product keeps me free of colds and flu all season long. I take it if I even think I MIGHT have been exposed. I keep it in my bag, at work and at home.

все хорошо

5582120485412739372님께서 11 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Принимаю натощак с утра и в обед, бодрит) До этого курсом принимала другую эхинацею, эффект аналогичен. Но так как пью всего 2 дня, судить рановато. Радует натуральность и отменное качество!

it works!

Katarinatan님께서 7 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I really like this liquid supplement. I like how it tastes and how it has yin chiao. As a little girl, my dad would give us yin chaio when we had colds and coughs. So I am pleasantly surprised to find this ingredient in a 'western' product. When my husband was sick in bed with a bad cold for a week, I took this once a day (one full dropper) and I never got sick! Amazing stuff.

Wellness Wonderful!

Reviewer2060108님께서 8 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I take this wehn I begin to feel my resistance is down and I could be leading to being sick and it is wonderful. Helps me stay balanced and feeling good.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Source Naturals, Wellness Herbal Resistance Liquid - Great product!

Reviewer2344905님께서 4 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a fantastic product. I take it at the start of cold/flu symptoms, and it seems to significantly reduce my symptoms/severity. I also take it if someone else in my family is sick, and it really seems to help me avoid getting sick (I also wash fanatically). Only take it when you need it so you get the immune 'boost' from it.

No Achoo for You

Reviewer2585643님께서 1 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been using this product for several years now, taking it at the first sign of a cold. Usually, the cold, seeing what's in store for it, heads out before I even know it was there. Maybe it is a psychological effect, I don't know. But to be honest, I don't care either. All I know is it gets rid of the cold fast.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

ource Naturals, Wellness Herbal Resistance Liquid, 4 fl oz (118.28 ml)

Reviewer2376376님께서 12 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Highly recommended -- This product saved me from the flu and colds during extended travel and long hours of work this fall -- everyone around me was sick, but I stayed well

Excellent

Reviewer3317522님께서 11 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I love this for warding off colds.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Be ready for flu season. A reliable immunity builder.

Reviewer3227735님께서 9 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product is wonderful, and it isn't too bad tasting. Different formula from the Wellness tablets. Easy to take, and convenient.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Works well as a treatment for viruses. Good value for money.

Reviewer1620513님께서 9 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I dont take this prophylactically so cant say whether it staves off colds. However this year I got 2 viruses, one everyone else got and was a hugely streaming type virus. I got it last and hit the wellness liquid 4 or 5 times a day. It was completely gone in 3 days when everyone else had 2+ weeks of it. Later I got aches all over and chills and again with the wellness liquid, it wobbled around for a couple of days and then went without materialising into a more obvious flu. For value and quality combined, Source Naturals is usually my first choice and this is a good product.

1-10 / 12