KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 10
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

High Allicin

AllyAw님께서 4 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

We all know how useful garlic is in our foods & it is an important supplement too! I used to buy garlic perls without realizing the active component is Allicin. Aged garlic doesnt have allicin and some brands have low allicin yield. This brand has a high allicin and considered good value in terms of price per quantity of allicin compared to the other brands! Good buy! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good for immune system

Reviewer1854284님께서 11 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Fine product for the immune system. This was prescribed by my doctor for building up my immune system. No after- taste

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Cholesteral

Reviewer1752466님께서 2 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I bought this in hopes of lowering my cholesteral. I read that once daily garlic may help. This product has no after taste and is easy to use. MD

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great Value, Great Product!

Reviewer2310006님께서 5 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I check out the pricing on items from five different sources, before I order...and iHerb has the best odorless garlic product available that I have found! I compare price, units or mg of active ingredients, and I figure out how much per month...this really is my one and only garlic product! Thank You Source Naturals and iHerb!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Source Naturals, Wellness, GarliCell

Reviewer1605533님께서 10 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great source of Garlic.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

garlic

Reviewer3244687님께서 8 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

good product, good price and good service thanks

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good Gar

Reviewer3360492님께서 11 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Product lives up to its press

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

great

Reviewer1603338님께서 11 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

quickly

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Excellent product

5222861115902319507님께서 2 21, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Would highly recommend it

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

THE HIGHEST AMOUNT OF ALLICIN !! GREAT

GavrielWhiteRose님께서 3 31, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I chose this product because it has the highest amount of allicin that i could find. 6000 mcg allicin ! allicin is garlic's main active component. this looks high quality product. i want to use it longer and i want to feel the garlic working inside of me lowering cholesterol levels,aiding with weigh control , and general good health, if i will buy this product again i will change to 5 stars.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 10