KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 30
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Vitamin K helps abnormal menstrual bleeding from salicylate intolerance

Reviewer1324153님께서 9 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I had my first normal menstrual period with the product i.e bleeding lasted less than 7 days and the whole process was painless.

Stopping dot hemorrhages

Reviewer2095408님께서 6 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Contrary to what's said medically, 500 to 1000mcg of K1 a day works uncomparably better for me than K-2(neither 1000mcg of MK-4 or 90mcg of MK-7 was effective) in stopping dot hemorrhages that kept popping up in everyday life. (I had those weird red spots long before I started taking 100 to 200mg aspirin a day for a reason. I had to raise the dose of K1 after I started aspirin, but it's still helping.) It seems to be doing good to my teeth, too.

Vit K

Reviewer2680862님께서 1 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

After reading an article from Dr Michael Colgan on strong bones, I stopped taking my Fosamax and I am now taking the vitamins and minerals recommended by Dr Colgan and Vit MK-7 and Vit K are part of his recommendation.

cleens plaque and teeth

Reviewer2407266님께서 1 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I bought this vitamin because there is not enough of vit. K in my multivitamins in order to balance it out. After having taken it for a month I noticed my teeth feel cleener and there is no plaque when I floss. Today the dentist thought I had my teeth cleaned recently. My gums no longer bleed when I floss or brush, but I'm also taking a one a day multivitamin + minerals and extra vit. C. I'm very happy with the result and will definitly repurchase. I'm thinking to add vit K2 in the near future. Thanks for the quick delivery.

Blood Builder

Reviewer1752466님께서 2 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Bought this for my husband who has very low platelets. He seems to have more energy now that he has started to take them, and his bleed time, if he gets a cut, has been cut in half. MD

Importance of Vitamin K

Reviewer1508767님께서 9 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've been reading more and more about Vitamin K for blood vessel support as well as many other reasons. I'm really glad to be able to find a reasonably priced, easy to take supplement.

Результат есть,но небольшой

nikapika님께서 1 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Принимаю для укрепления сосудов и от купероза. Синяков нет,хотя раньше от любого удара были. Щеки не так сильно краснеют.

helps keep bones healthy

Reviewer3101433님께서 7 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have read research saying that Vitamin K each day helps fight osteoporosis. I prefer powder to pills, so can never give a pill the highest rating. But I wasn't able to find this in powder form.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

just started but going good

Reviewer2239500님께서 2 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

just started but it seems to be working well.. I've only been using it for a few days..But I think it helps my bones. I trust Source Naturals!

Great Product

Reviewer1055124님께서 8 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very nice quality vitamin K. I'm very satisfied.

1-10 / 30