KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Great stuff

Reviewer2867916님께서 3 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It is some of the best policosanol on the market.

NORMALIZED CHOLESTEROL

Reviewer2495622님께서 3 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Even though I did not take the prescribed dose, it lowered my cholesterol in 3 weeks. I took it after being diagnosed of having high cholesterol and had the test after 3 wks and it show normal range cholesterol.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Source Naturals, Policosanol Cholesterol Complex, 60 Tablets (SNS-01531)

Reviewer2598564님께서 4 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

We've used this product before and found it to have worked very well in lowering cholestrol. the online order proved to be much more affordable.

LOVE THE COMBINATION OF THIS PRIDUCT

Reviewer2617260님께서 7 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

THE COMBINATION OF CHOL. LOWERING INGRED. IN THIS PRODUCT IS GREAT. I WISH YOU WOULD CARRY A LARGER BOTTLE AS IT IS EXPENSIVE, ESPECIALLY WHEN HAS TO TAKE 3 PILLS A DAY.

Lowered LDL

Reviewer2104384님께서 7 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I used this product for 6 months and it lowered my LDL twenty two points. My HDL stayed the same but was in normal range anyway. The taste is nasty is my only complaint.

cholesteral product

Reviewer1358483님께서 6 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I can't take statin meds....got very ill from them...this substitute keeps my total chol.about 220 which I am satisfied with....Have found no ill effects...

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Probably good for some...

Reviewer2583260님께서 6 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I`ve tried 3 different prescribed statins and RYR, Red Yeast Rice. My system just can`t tolerate the side effects. I highly recommend trying anything iherb has to offer compared to the toxic meds put out by big pharma. Do the research.

Nice to get Policosanol

Reviewer2343806님께서 2 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Since I have trouble with lipitor, and my doctor stop to used it, i try to fine another solution of my cholesterol, and i already use policosanol for 3 weeks, i feel fine, thank's

A little too expensive.

Reviewer2194319님께서 11 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Too expensive, Not enough pills, especially when you have to take 3 at night, they go fast.

1-9 / 9