KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

The Nattokinase that works

Reviewer2179252님께서 4 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Using another brand of Nattokinase this year I developed leg pain and had to have blood thinning injections for a possible leg clot. Once I started using this brand of Nattokinase NSK-SD - the leg pain disappeared. The other brand went into the bin. I have used Nattokinase NSK-SD for 7 years and this brand is the only type I will use. I have Factor V Leiden, have had a DVT and was diagnosed with Post Thrombotic Syndrome about 8 years ago. Good quality Nattokinase NSK-SD allows me to stay healthy.

Nattokinase

Reviewer1509234님께서 4 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Because of my family history of stroke, a friend suggested nattokinase which I now take every day. The unexpected benefit is that it seems to greatly reduce my incidence of canker sores, which used to bother me a lot.

Natto

Reviewer2995098님께서 10 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I recently had a virus which damaged my heart. When I had tests done, they found no coronary artery disease and no blockages in my heart, although I was 64 at the time and diabetic. I attribute this happy condition to various supplements, natto especially.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

blood thinner and scar reduction

Reviewer2140768님께서 8 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great product to enhance circulation and enhance immunity - take on an empty stomach. Makes a lot more sense than warfarin. Vitamin E (with food) would probably complement the action of natto.

love it

Reviewer2181311님께서 7 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

this is truly an answer to me, as I did not like taking Coumadin. With the help of my nutrtionist and the right food and Nattokinase, I was able to get off of that nasty coumadin and all its terrible side affects.

Best nattokinase

Reviewer1133483님께서 2 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

helps circulation in legs

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

The use effect is very good

5667922177172254395님께서 6 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The use effect is very good. But so expensive.

Nattokinase 100mg Source Naturals

Reviewer3214425님께서 1 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Fits right in with my heart/circulation supplementation regimen and seems to do what it is supposed to do. Would recommend the product for AFibbers or anyone needing this enzyme supplemented. I am happy with it.

Not sure

Reviewer1524709님께서 4 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Overall, product quality is good. I am not sure if it is working. I take 2x per day.

Nattokinase