KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가
평가
1-10 / 82
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

ПРОБИОТИК №1! Для пищеварения и иммунитета!

teemoor님께서 10 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Эффективный пробиотик, помогает избавиться от дискомфорта, вздутия, тяжести в животе, уменьшить количество газов, заселяет кишечник полезной микрофлорой. При хроническом гастрите или дисбактериозе прием пробиотика этого производителя показал очень эффективные результаты. До этого принимали Primadophilus для взрослых и решили для себя, что пробиотик от фирмы Source Naturals намного эффективнее. По сравнению с Примадофилусом в нем больше бифидо и лакто бактерий, кроме того присутствует бактерия Streptococcus thermophilus, которая применяется при производстве простокваши, йогурта, ряженки, варенца, напитков с плодово-ягодными наполнителями.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Source Naturals, Life Flora, 3 Billion Cells, 120 Capsules

Reviewer1744629님께서 6 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've only taking these Life Flora about a week and a half and am very happy with the results. They certainly have brought a "calmness" to my stomach---which I very much appreciate. I have IBS and was constantly running to the restroom 3-9 times a day. So far three times is the MAXIMUM of my visits. I'm extremely happy with these results. Time will tell if this good luck will hold.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good product

Reviewer1071493님께서 9 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I bought this one for my friend,who has the severe constipation many years.this product give her better feeling. She can go to pupu everyday now.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Excellent product

Reviewer1197949님께서 1 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My husband uses this product for stomach problems he has had for years and has had a lot of success with it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great probiotic

Reviewer1467941님께서 10 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Has all the strains I want and no added starches. I trust Source Naturals, and the price is right.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Better Digestion

Reviewer1238228님께서 6 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I cannot explain how much better my digestion is with this product. I would never have imagined something so simple could work so good. works great at stopping gas from most foods, so you can eat what you like again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

コストパフォーマンス良し!

Reviewer1994193님께서 6 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

日本の乳酸菌製剤よりも強力で、しかも安価。素晴らしいです。 3 Billion Cellsでも効き目は十分でした。 ビオチンと併用していたミヤリサンに代えて使い始めましたが特に問題なく、 便の状態はより良くなり、おならの匂いも改善されました。 ただし、現在はもっと安価なものに変更してしまいましたけど。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

- So Far So Good -

ChrisMic님께서 2 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

For my family, this is better than Now G8-Dophillus. Couldn't feel much improvement with Now, but 2 caps of this will take care of gas, bloating & indigestion in a short time. We've always been regular so not sure if this improves our bowel movements. Good price. I'm glad they're honest to recommend refrigeration for product potency.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Try it!

Reviewer2142788님께서 7 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

A great way to avoid digestive problems. My 18 year old son also takes it for his acne, and it is working.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Probiotics

Reviewer1435757님께서 11 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very good long term help against problems with a oversensitive colon that produced otherwise constant kramps up to a point where even working was impossiple.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!