KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Excellent for candida

vitality님께서 4 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I take two a day and have found it excellent for candida and for leaky gut. Much more stable than other probiotics and actually "eats" candida, which most probiotics don't do. Very cleansing for the gut. And Source Naturals are a high quality, reliable brand.

DuraFlora.

Reviewer2147089님께서 1 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a favorite product, one of the best natural solutions for IBS. It is impossible to find in health food stores, and none of their brands have this strain of probiotic,Bacillus Coagulans, in them. It is a longer lasting strain of probiotic.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good but can be better as well!

Supplementsdiy님께서 11 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Probiotics are one of the most important supplements that are often ignored. About 70% of our immune system is in our entire digestive system (mouth to anus). Probiotics work by ‘crowding’ outthe ‘bad’ bacteria in our body. The healthy gut generally consists of 90-95% of ‘good’ bacteria. However due to widespread use of antibiotics as drug and in food (from meat) and chlorine in the water, the structure of our microflora is constantly disrupted, allowing the ‘bad’ bacteria to dominate. This leads to depleted and overstres sed immune system, bloating, gas, diarrhea and as well as toxins released by the ‘bad’ bacteria. Therefore it is strongly need to supply with probiotics daily. Other than overwhelming the ‘bad’ bacteria in numbers, the ‘good’ bacteria are also known to produce 90% of our daily need of vitamin B complex, vitamin K, enzymes to digest food and boost our immunity. What makes this probiotic different is that it is not commonly used (can be quite hard to find this strain), is known to be highly resilient and very shelf stable even at warm temperature. This is important as I live in a warm climate and mostly probiotic product cannot even survive the journey without ice. Personally, this feels like it works well and helps to reduce bloating and gas ses. The capsules are made of gelatin (not for vegetarian), very small and easy to swallow. The product uses cheap fillers (calcium) as filler and uses magnesium stearate as flow agents as well. Another thing to note is that the number of probiotic count is at the time of encapsulation so the actual amount at the time of consumption might be les ser. Pricewise, it is reasonable and competitive to other probiotic though this is a single strain product. Check out my page for more reviews!

Very good probiotic

Reviewer2539495님께서 10 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This probiotic is the only one I have found that does not give me gas and bloating. I take several every day. It is also a good calcium source.I will definitely make sure I have this on hand all the time.

Hoping for results

Reviewer2928214님께서 1 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I started taking these almost 3 weeks ago, and have had diarrhea ever since. I figure it's probably just the bacteria doing their work, colonizing my intestines. I'll see how long I can hold out.

Bacillus Coagulans

Reviewer2036368님께서 2 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

A very hardy strain bacterium at a very reasonable price. Excellent service as well.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

My go to Probiotics when travelling

Reviewer1761278님께서 2 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Duraflora works well for me and I like it that it needs no refrigeration....very useful when I travel. To first indication of stomach trouble due to bad food, I will take one to two tablet and it usually does the trick.

DuraFlora

Reviewer1195865님께서 7 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great choice for good digestion. Have used this now for a while and definitely recommend it. Very small capsules and so easy to take.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

One of the best probiotic strains!

Reviewer1963492님께서 4 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great price on a hard to find (in a stand alone product) probiotic. This probiotic strain does not need to be refrigerated and has a much better/longer shelf life.

The best Flora available

Reviewer2174968님께서 12 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Incredible research on this form of flora indicates it can survive and thrive better than other products

1-10 / 29