KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Coenzymated B6 P5P sublinguals

Reviewer1021450님께서 2 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Part of my porphyria protocol...P5P is needed...and sublinguals get it into the blood stream quickly!

feel almost immediately

Reviewer1749427님께서 1 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Takes a little while to dissovle, but can feel a "boost" from it almost immediately. Also helps with my depression.

Good for Energy

Reviewer2252110님께서 4 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I like it. It gives me a boost. It is a disolving tablet to put under the tongue. It taste like refreshing peppermint, and a little bit aspirin. I don't think anyone could make it better without adding sugar. This is a good product.

One of my favorites

Reviewer1797710님께서 3 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I feel better as soon as I put it under my tongue. I believe this is well absorbed.

Kristine Winnicki

Reviewer3226507님께서 1 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is the only P-5-P I can absorb!!!

Significantly reduces my tics from Tourette's Syndrome

Reviewer2668712님께서 6 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I take this to reduces my tics from Tourette's Syndrome and it is the best thing I have ever found. If I use this sublingual then the effect is almost instantaneous.

Very powerful

5527040859764210357님께서 5 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I cannot handle a whole tablet of this B6 - it makes my mind very sharp and focused, but I also feel really wired, which is not a feeling I like at all. I am going to try just a half or even a quarter of a tablet and see how I go. Tastes quite nice.

sublinguals rule

101010011님께서 10 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

i love it when u stick a pill under your tongue and within 20 minutes you feel it running through your bloodstream. this b6 gives me an immediate boost. it says that it contains wheat/gluten but i dont get any type of negative reaction. to source naturals: keep makin the sublings. best way to take a pill

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good

Reviewer3089379님께서 8 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Still wish I could get a lower dose B6 tablet - I have to cut these in half

Good product

Reviewer2205157님께서 2 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

A good wayt o take B-6 but I do wish someone would make a sublingual B-complex formula. I hate swallowing pills. I recommend this product for people who have kidney stones. B-6 combined with K2, Magnesium, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, selenium, and probiotics can almost eliminate kidney stones altogether plus adds other essential benefits.