KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 148
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

This works, and it's much easier than shots!

Reviewer2127084님께서 11 01, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

When I finally convinced my doctor to check my B12 level, and it was practically non-existent, she wanted me to come in for the B12 shots. I told her I wanted to try the sublingual B12 first. She just shrugged. But two months later, the blood test was repeated, and my B12 level was in the mid-normal range. Much improved! And without those painful shots. I highly recommend this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Excellent product

Reviewer2352646님께서 6 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Source Naturals B12 sublingual 2000mcg do a great job keeping my B12 blood levels- and my energy- at optimum levels. I have pernicious anemia and depend on daily high-dose B12-supplements for the maintenance of my health. I have tried countless other brands with more or less success. These are by far the best and I wouldn't use any other brand any more!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Not the good B12

PeterSmithUK님께서 4 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is cyanocobalamin not methylcobalamin. I bought it by mistake. The cyanocobalamin COSTS the body methyl groups which controle homocysteine and reduce inflamation. We want methyl groups, so only ever take the good natural form of B12 : methylcobalamin.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good product

Reviewer3066498님께서 7 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

What differentiates this product, is that it has 2000 mcg as opposed to the standard 1,000 mcg B-12. Even if the body dispels the extra, it's there if the body requires it. Good value overall.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Source Naturals, B-12 Sublingual

Reviewer3133744님께서 3 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The best tasting B-12 I've ever had. Disolves very easily!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Just what I wanted

Reviewer1496168님께서 3 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The sublingual B-12 is easy to take, tastes great, and is helping me with more energy!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

High in B12

Reviewer1056148님께서 4 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great for adrenals and thyroid and ferretin

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good for the Nerves

Reviewer2322147님께서 9 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Totally believe in taking B-12 Sublingual. Great for the nerves and these taste so good!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Source Naturals B12 sl

Reviewer1100070님께서 7 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I do find that my energy level has increased. This is a very good product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Хороший препарат

4614919375773759796님께서 12 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Очень приятный фруктовый аромат и вкус. Использую для снятия аллергической реакции при кратковременном взаимодействии с аллергенами. Как мне кажется, это работает. Таблетка рассасывается под языком, и минут через 15-20 проявляется эффект. Буду заказывать по мере необходимости

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 148

1 2 3 4 5