KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

シンプル。

loveearth님께서 8 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

αリポ酸は 強力な抗酸化作用がありますので、欠かせない栄養素の一つ。 ビタミンC・E、他に ビオチンとCoQ10 を摂ることで相乗的に働くことがわかっています。 セットになったサプリもありますが、それぞれビタミンなどは、他に気に入った製品を摂っているので、過剰摂取にならないように シンプルな こちらの製品を選びました。 無駄がなく コスパもいいです♪

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Glowing luminous skin in weeks!

Reviewer1592273님께서 8 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been taking this for a little over a month now, and my skin has never looked so good! :). I love antioxidant supplements and I take a whole range of them but ALA always stands out for me, and this particular product from such a reputed brand and at and an affordable price as well! I noticed a visible difference in my skin about seven days after taking three tablets a day 600mg ( thats the potency demonstrated in labs to have a noticeable difference in the cells). I will continue taking it for sure!

Source Naturals, Alpha Lipoic Acid,200 mg. 120 Tablets

Reviewer2241307님께서 8 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was advised to obtain this for peripheral neuropathy in my feet--seems to help greatly. Thank you, Marion

INSOMNIA

Reviewer1599831님께서 2 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I took my first-ever dose of 200 mg. of Alpha Lipoic Acid at mid-day yesterday. I didn't sleep a single minute last night, or today. And I don't feel tired yet, although I sure do look tired. All of this puzzles me. I did research on the internet and it seems that insomnia is a possible side effect of any Alpha Lipoic Acid product. Perhaps it is only a coincidence. There might be some other logical explanation for this experience. But I value my health, my sleep, and my job too much to experiment with another dose of any ALA product. It doesn't seem to agree with me.

The secret to more energy!... But use with Acetyl-L-Carnitine

Reviewer2680805님께서 9 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This along with Doctors Best Acetyl-L-Carnitine 588Mg 3 times a day on a empty stomach...is my secret to more energy and well being! There is a combo pill of these 2 but you get more for your money buying it separately.

Source Naturals Alpha Lipoic Acid

Reviewer2227857님께서 3 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've noticed that the most beneficial response to dosages of alpha lipoic acid comes from the Source Naturals product, and I attribute this to their manufacturing quality.

Alpha Lipoic Acid

Cottoncupboard님께서 9 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I take 2 of these a day and have been having some nice results, with my midrif. Easy to swallow.

Source Naturals Alpha Lipoic Acid

Reviewer1768659님께서 1 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Excellent product, good value. Too bad the capsules also contain silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.

High quality product

Reviewer1544436님께서 12 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

For some reason, I feel very confident with the quality and purity of the Source Naturals products. I have not been dissapointed. I take this on the recommendation of one of my doctors. I have to take multiple drugs and antibiotics for chronic fatigue and Lyme and so far have had no liver complications.

Satisfied customer