KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

arthritis

Reviewer2720845님께서 11 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My father had arthritis, huge lumps on both elbows and hands, heard on the radio show PAUL HARVEY that a woman had cured herself of arthritis by taking alfalfa, so he did and it disappeared. Did the same for me. Has done the same for lots of my customers.

Too many additives

Reviewer2059513님께서 3 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I like the fact that these are organic, but they add way too much calcium to the alfalfa tablets. I find it doesn't agree with my body. I prefer alfalfa tablets with nothing else added. One serving of these has about 500mg of calcium, when alfalfa is supposed to have only traces of calcium and other minerals. In fact, the tablets look more like giant calcium tablets than alfalfa tablets. I was a little bit disappointed.

excellent product

Reviewer1640392님께서 10 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Organic and grown in California.

Great for energy

Reviewer2642277님께서 7 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The best energy boost without side effects!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Really hard to find organic alfalfa

Reviewer1195136님께서 6 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I take alfalfa regularly, but it's so hard to find organic at a reasonable price. And great to be able to buy it in such a large, economical size!

Decent Choice Until We Found Better

Reviewer1435755님께서 7 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

We previously used this alfalfa before finding Nature's Plus version. With this & other previous brands a "serving" required taking a handful of alfalfa, which the kids didn't enjoy. Yet, these tablets are small enough that even our elementary age kids could swallow them. By comparison, Source Naturals, 10 grain, 6 tablet serving only includes 3.89 g of Alfalfa versus Nature's Plus 1 tablet, 8.5 grain serving providing 550.8 mg.

Green super food- Alfalfa

Reviewer1275622님께서 12 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It's a great price for this product. However the tablets are huge, which I didn't know.

Great Supplement

Reviewer2327065님께서 4 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Have been taking Alfalfa supplement for 10+ years to help with shoulder bursitus due to softball/baseball participation. Turned 50 yrs. old this year and still playing without the pain. Buying in the 1000 count bottle saves $$$ and lasts much longer that conventional sized containers.

Alfalfa,10 Grain, 648 mg, 1000

Reviewer2177343님께서 6 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

good product and fast delivery

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great source of alkalinity and calcium

Reviewer2816766님께서 1 26, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great source of alkalinity and calcium. Excellent value.

1-10 / 12