KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Great for pain relief!

Reviewer1032220님께서 2 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was first introduced to Sombra at a local hospital. My Physical therapist said it was excellent for aches and pains and that the hospital used it all the time. I had tried other creams for pain--nothing comes close to SOMBRA!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Sombra is unbeatable for working on muscle pain

Reviewer3229767님께서 11 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I'm a massage therapist and Sombra allows me to work more deeply on my client's muscles. The icy hot of the Sombra distracts the client so I can get a lot done, and the product contains aloe vera which is a natural anti-inflamitory for post-massage. It's great stuff!

Great pain relieving product

Reviewer1923245님께서 12 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I would recommend this product to anyone needing an analgesic pain relieving rub. I introduced my sister and a friend of mine to this product and both like it. Besides relieving pain I also like the amount of product one gets for the money. The camphor and menthol are soothing and pain relieving and aids in a good nights sleep. Lillian

Good for neuropathy pain

4995345369325283521님께서 5 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have used Sombra Warm Therapy Gel off and on for many years for sore muscles and back pain. Now that I have developed peripheral neuropathy in my feet I have extreme pain. After trying many other products, I have now come back to Sombra because it works the best for my pain.

Sombra Professional Warm Therapy Gel

4722118593340001647님께서 8 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I find this product to work extremely well it does heat the area you rub it into and it is pain relieving. I highly recommend this product.

Works Great for RD, fibro, and Lupus pain

4687791287017460798님께서 5 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product works really well for my pain. I also like how long the gel lasts. You only need a little bit of the product to get the cooling/warm effects. I will buy again for sure.

Quite helpful!

ShelleyP님께서 8 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I won't call this the be all-end all of pain relief, but in my case, it is certainly helpful for low back and sciatic pain. It's not greasy so it so does soak in after a few minutes so less likely to stain clothes. The cream has a pleasant, but fairly strong, menthol/camphor smell, which gradually wears off. It also can create quite a cold sensation on the skin, so if you don't like that sensation, this is probably not for you. I find this type of cold sensation good for pain relief, so I don't mind it. My husband dislikes it because of the cold sensation, which he can't tolerate. The price has been fairly reasonable for an 8 oz. tub.

Good! Highly recommended!

4976617725586439894님께서 1 07, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My chiropractor is using this and I'm glad to able to find this on iHerb. I have been using this gel for the past two years and have recommended to my family and friends. The feedbacks were positive and good. The gel has a nice smell and it's quickly absorbed by the skin leaving no sticky feel after you apply it on your skin.

pain relieving gel

Reviewer1535395님께서 10 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product only gave a minimal amount of relief for me.

Sombra Warm Therapy

5500154707894775797님께서 6 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This stuff is amazing! It is the best cream my family and I have ever used for sore, achy muscles. I would HIGHLY recommend it!

1-10 / 28