KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Great Product

Reviewer2143084님께서 6 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This supplement is very good for relief of heartburn Thank you

High quality

Reviewer3048344님께서 2 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a high-quality product. I have a challenge paying attention to what works and doesn't work in my body, so giving details on a product is hard. I just know that when I take this I feel better, and when I don't take it, I notice a difference. It is also a supplement that is recommended for people with type B blood from Eat Right For Your Type, I believe is the title.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Soslgar, Deglycyrrhized Licorice Root Extract, 60 veggie caps.

Reviewer1999653님께서 10 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This form of Licorice root provides much needed health support to the female organs and is routinely used by my family.

Great product...

Reviewer2262549님께서 11 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

heals the gut!

Fight Adrenal Fatigue

Reviewer3295917님께서 8 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good product that won't raise your blood pressure!

An Amazing Product

4845457653881301211님께서 10 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was diagnosed with a hiatal hernia and it was suggested that I take an over-the-counter product. Since I was against a medication, I decided to look into what the on-line site for hiatal hernias suggested. When I read about DGL, I decided to try the product and this was my second order. I am delighted with the results and extremely pleased not to be taking a medication.

Solgar - Top of the list

Reviewer3237124님께서 10 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Solgar make the best products. This one is great for ulcers. I will recommended.

11 years of preventing canker sores

Reviewer1898058님께서 11 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I had chronic oral canker sores for many years. 11 years ago I started taking DGL three times a day after reading how it can help. It's been a miracle for me. Virtually zero canker sores in 11 years!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

It is waiting on the shelf right now...

Reviewer1867804님께서 11 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

...because I use hydrocortison for my adrenal glands. I understand it is better not to use both at the same time. But I will try Licorice Root when the doctor orders me off cortison.

great

5603351338869984388님께서 5 15, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

got this for my father 'cause the price in my country is outrageous. he's really happy with it.

1-10 / 12