KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 34
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Solaray Multidophilus 12, 20 Billion Veggie

ivyengland님께서 10 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

These are now my favorite probiotics! They work to keep the system regular and free of yeast, plus they do not upset my stomach like other brands, and I have tried many. I am so glad I found these, they are a real winner for probiotics.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Solaray Multidolphilus All Thumbs Up ....

Reviewer1267146님께서 12 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I just started on this product not quite a month ago and I am already feeling a beneficial difference. It is so hard to tell if some products ever do anything at all. And with any of the "dopohilus" supplements, it is important to know that you have chosen something that can survive stomach acid and actually make it to the intestines so it can friendly up the territory. I absolutely know this product is doing that and I am deeply grateful to iHerb for making this both available and affordable.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

The best pro-biotic, bar none

Reviewer3117408님께서 9 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've tried a lot of pro-biotics, but this is the one potent enough to really work for me. I was concerned about it needing to be refrigerated (I live in Tucson where the temps have been in the 100s), but it arrived in a thick styrofoam case with a small ice pack inside.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Daily use

Reviewer3355801님께서 6 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I really like these, they are taken daily around here and I feel the difference.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

お腹の調子がいいです

Reviewer3050819님께서 6 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

これは12種類もの善玉菌が1gも入っていて お腹の調子が絶好調です。 ただ、冷蔵保存したほうがいいっていうのが 若干めんどくさいです

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Multidophilus

Reviewer1421903님께서 5 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The price and product exceeded my expectations. Even the delivery date was ahead of what was annouced. Definitely wil consider re-ordering from iHerb, when needed.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

This the best herb that one could p[ossibly take.

Reviewer2928625님께서 12 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been taking this herb for about 2 years. I use is faithfully every day. I have not been ill for the past two years. It is the best herb to take for your immune system.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

いろいろ試してはみるけど。

veronica03님께서 8 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

他にも、自分にぴったりなのがあるはず!と いろんなのを試してみますが やっぱりこれに戻ります。 少しお値段が高いですが、お腹がすっきりします!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

お腹の調子

Reviewer3295233님께서 2 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

私は、仕事で韓国在住です。 1人暮らしで自炊をしておりますが、食事が偏りがちでお腹の調子も始終悪いと言った状態でしたので、この商品を買ってみました。 使い始めて1週間大変調子が良いのを実感しております。

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

とてもよいです

Reviewer1038036님께서 7 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

これは、とてもよいです。 粒が大きいのと、カプセルの武骨な感じで、飲むたびに嫌な気になりますが、乳酸菌の質は良いと思います。 カプセルの武骨さはなれません。 他社の腸溶性カプセルみたいにスマートだといいです。

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 34

1 2 3 4