Crystalux crystal deodorant is a minacle body product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The product is great because it works effectively for 24 hours. And besides it is produces zero scent to draw attention that you have spray your body. Since I discoverd this product i have thrown away all other deodorant i was using

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great at blocking odor would recommend

Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my daughter and she says that it works great. I found that if there are times when your underarm odor is really bad use this product first let it dry while you are getting ready for your day, then use Liken Plant deodorant over it, it works perfect and they are both natural products... Lasts all day with this combination.

good deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

works very efficient for my boy friend ,but not for me.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It´s easy to use.

Handbag / travel size.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It works pretty well, too. I'd buy again.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this better than the other deodorants that I've tried from iHerb. I'm totally odorless even after a full day. Better still, my teenage son is also using this, and he comes home from school without his usual 'teenage boy just came home from school smell'. Even my husband commented that my son doesn't smell at all nowadays :)

Хороший дезодорант без запаха/ Very good odorless deodorant

Posted by MultiMama on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Вполне хооший дезодорант, не содержит вредных для здоровья веществ, хорошо защищает от запаха пота, без запаха/ Very good odorless deodorant, doesn't contain harmful chemicals, doesn't irritate skin, protects well, too. IT is odorless, so you can use it with any EDT or perfume.

Great product

Posted by lonelywe on Jun 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this spray! Scentless and protects the whole day (even at gym)! *** Me encanta! Sin perfume pero protege el día entero (en gym también)!

Lithuania

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my husband liked it, it uses the feet from sweating

1 2 3