KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-6 / 6
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Not sure...

Reviewer1063027님께서 1 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I find this goes on well with no residue or odor however I'm not feeling the moisture effect....IDK

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

changed ingredient proportions

5303540637256700756님께서 2 12, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This used to be my A+ lotion. However, they have went to a tube style from a pump bottle, and have changed their ingredient proportions along the way. On my pump bottle, aloe vera is listed dead last, so there wasn't much in there. Now it is in the middle of the list. The once smooth, quickly absorbing lotion is now VERY sticky, and doesn't absorb all the way. I'm back on the search for a great unscented lotion, this one is no longer it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

лосьон с аргановым маслом

BlackSeaOrganic님께서 3 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Удобный дозатор, хорошее нанесение, легкий запах натуральных компонентов. Понравился и для тела и для рук.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

прекрасный состав!

5492758460404717128님께서 5 03, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Крем отличный по своему составу, то что нужно для любителей здорового образа жизни. Без запаха, что тоже очень важно. Прекрасно увлажняет и питает, но вот для лета жирноват.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Not satisfactory with the shape of bottle

Reviewer2758012님께서 5 28, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The bottle is different from my order. Would be pleased if I was informed earlier that the shape of bottles is different from my order.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

lotion great, dispenser not as advertised

5272647343801801063님께서 1 10, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Continually disappointed with several attempts to rectify that I am receiving a squeeze tube rather than pump bottle as advertised. The lotion inside is still great, but prefer the pump dispenser. if the pump is no longer available, the picture and description should change?

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-6 / 6