KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Good product good price.

Reviewer1563647님께서 4 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My local store sells salba for $33.00 for 380 g. Ouch! I use it everyday with yogurt and soup. A great way to increase the quality of your diet with 100% whole grain.

I LOVE Salba

Reviewer1821499님께서 3 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is wonderful stuff however Salba or better known as Chia seeds is WAY over priced it seems someone had a great marketing plan for the very reasonably priced Chia seeds that you can buy much cheaper. I guess calling it Salba and putting it in a fancy container costs alot.

Salba. It's good stuff.

Reviewer1176824님께서 1 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Not being much of a seafood lover Salba makes it easy for me to get my Omega 3's along with a host of other good stuff. Within a week of taking the product I could feel a boost in my energy levels. I seem to be sleeping better and I must say I can't remember the last time I was this regular. Salba will definitley be part of my diet from now on. Thank you.

Happy with Salba

Reviewer2696250님께서 11 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

After reading Dr. Rowan's newsletter about Salba and all the healthy benefits it has I wanted to try it. And it is everything he said it was. I am very happy I tried it. In fact I told my sister and brother-in-law about it and your web site and they are going to order some too. I am also very happy with your web site and your company. The products arrive when you say they will and I like the choice in shipping. I can't stand UPS and am happy that you also ship USPS. And since your company is in California it does't cost an arm and a leg for shipping. You will be hearing from me soon as I will be ordering Salba again. I use it in everything.especially when it is ground. I'm happy you carry this product because I like doing business with you. Respectfully, Patricia

Salba

Reviewer2640756님께서 11 18, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

So far I'm loving the product.

better than flax!

Reviewer1814315님께서 11 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I'm Allergic to Flaxseed and this is a wonderful alternative! You can use it the same as you would flax. Has a wonderful flavor.

very good

Reviewer1984775님께서 11 01, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I feel more energetic and healthier it is marvellous food scource

Salba

Reviewer1604948님께서 10 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

great product for regularity and energy

John W Haag

Reviewer1881768님께서 10 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

great

Amazing Product!

Reviewer1573938님께서 10 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am amazed at how I feel since using Salba. I generally don't eat a well balanced diet. Salba helps fill in the nutritian I miss from my poor eating habits and keeps me regular as well. Thanks for this great product!