KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가
평가
1-9 / 9
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

суперовые белые семена чиа

GreenLight님께서 6 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Очень хорошее качество, без мусора. Удобная банка для хранения - крышка открывается с двух сторон и имеет разные отверстия. Если мой отзыв был Вам полезен, пожалуйста, нажмите внизу "YES", а также зайдите в мой профиль, нажав вверху GreenLight синего цвета, и прочитайте мои отзывы о других продуктах приобретённых мною на iHerb. Спасибо Вам большое.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

My Favorite Chia Seed!

Reviewer2825176님께서 7 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I love this! This is the best of all Chia seeds out there! Thank you, iHerb for shipping this internationally! I wouldn't know what to do without this, because it's so hard to find good Chia seed in my country.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Got tiny creatures

4844337066009907208님께서 4 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I bought this product because it had all 5 star reviews. Product came in good container. I found no foreign materials at the time I received the product and during my first usages. But today I found a plethora of tiny creatures in the box. They are too tiny that I am afraid I have accidentally eaten them before. Expiry date is 01/2017.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

毎日食べています

sakuravanilla님께서 9 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

チアシードはオメガ3と食物繊維摂取のために毎日摂取しています。こちらはオーガニック&ホワイトでお得です。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

my rating

5665413388880740744님께서 5 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

fast delivery

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

качественные

Choden님께서 2 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

мне нравятся, добавляю в йогурты. Если добавлять в воду или соки - нужно сразу быстро размешивать, иначе образуются комки, которые потом очень трудно растребушить.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Awesome Salba Chia Seeds

5094117004910307575님께서 11 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I love these Chia Seeds. The Customer service that I received was 5 stars. The Salba Seeds arrived quicker than I thought!!! I will always order from this company!! They have proved that they are an Awesome company to do business with. I love the health benefits of the Salba Seeds!!! All I can say is AWESOME!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great packaging

5430931336073252885님께서 7 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I will continue to buy this product, My husband loves it very much looks very clean and clear hardwired packaging.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Bloatedness

4626624762974317159님께서 5 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

First time ordering this brand because the usual brand i order is out of stock. After a week of taking this in my overnight oats, i had severe bloatedness even though I have taken chia seeds for the longest time

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-9 / 9