KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

GREAT!

Reviewer2458533님께서 2 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Seriously people! I tried many prescription as well as nonprescription drugs in order to treat the symptoms of my hyperthyroid gland. I had to use Ativan (lorazepam) for some time, quiting Ativan let me with the same symptoms I used it for, and it is really bad, so to tell the truth, this product worked for me to calm me down, helped me overcome social fobia and trouble sleeping. Thank you for providing a good combination that is really effective.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good

Reviewer3237124님께서 5 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I think this product will work good on kids, but is not that strong for adults

TRULY DOES HELP!

Reviewer1549019님께서 5 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This brand of Kava is superior to any I have tried. It really does what it is supposed to; takes the edge of without heavy sedation. My doctor recomended that I go on this.

Super Fresh!

Reviewer1077964님께서 1 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

All the products from Eclectic are great, but the fresher the better. The product I get from iherb is fresher than any I have found -- and I live 30 minutes from the Eclectic Institute in Oregon.

Fantastic! Very relaxing.

Reviewer1647646님께서 12 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Excellent blend of gentle but relaxing herbs. I've noticed it is popular here -- I can see why!

Relaxation Support

Reviewer1223149님께서 8 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Does just what is says - calms the nervous system and relieves anxiety. I really notice a difference if I go for a day without taking 3 doses.

I hoped for more...

Reviewer3166456님께서 1 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am the first to admit that eclectic institute usually makes some very effective products, but for me this isn't one of them. after taking 3 capsules at one time and not noticing any effects I just gave up. I have had better experience with their other kava products however.

stress

Reviewer3270327님께서 12 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

THIS IS A GOOD PRODUCT FOR A PERSON NEEDING TO CALM DOWN.. IT CAUSES A RELAXED FEELING WITHOUT TOO MUCH DROWSINESS. ON THOSE DAYS WHEN YOU JUST FEEL OVERWHELMED--IT CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Relaxing, but not meant for sleep

Reviewer2875411님께서 8 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I tried this mix as an alternative to the usual Eclectic Institute Kava Kava (Nakamal or regular). Indeed, it has a more relaxing, calming effect than Kava alone. However, I noticed that it's not very useful for helping me sleep... I think it may be the inclusion of California poppy, as I have found that prescription painkillers sometimes make it difficult to fall asleep. Regardless, this is another quality product from Eclectic Institute, and I would highly recommend it for daytime relaxation.

Great stuff!

Reviewer1329894님께서 5 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This probuct really help me when im feeling panicy.

1-10 / 15