KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Si, see, C

Reviewer1673932님께서 7 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

An excellent, well thought out, synergistic product from Rainbow Light! Highest rating from AZTECHS.

Great product

Reviewer2934413님께서 10 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I purchased this product with complete essential fatty acids/vitamin B & A and the Fatigued to Fantastic and I feel better than I had for a long time!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good formula that doesn't upset tummy...

DoctorMav님께서 10 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

...and helps those who suffer from mild constipation. This is one of the better Vit C powders on the market and reasonably priced.

Great price but....

Reviewer1477365님께서 2 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I trust Rainbow Light for our family's vitamin needs, however, this particular product tastes awful. They never advertised a great tasting product so it's my fault. We purchased two bottles because of the great value and now all we have to do is manage to drink it somehow. We may try mixing it with orange juice to see if it's more palatable. It mixes well with water other than a few granules at the bottom of the glass. Otherwise I'm happy with the product. There are several servings in a bottle because there are no fillers or sugars.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Not sure if it's good or bad

cvnativeinpa님께서 7 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I'm sure this product is very good for you, but it certainly doesn't taste too good. I bought this item thinking it was flavored; was I in for a surprise! All day I've had an awful aftertaste in my mouth and I can't seem to get rid of it. While I am sure the product is good for you, getting it down would be very difficult.

Great

Reviewer2134084님께서 12 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great, easy to take mixes well

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Rainbow Light, Super C, Buffered Vitamin C Powder, 4 oz (113.4 g)

Reviewer1326858님께서 10 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Blends well and is tasty. Have used C powders in the past but this is my favortie. Like it and the dose is good too (750 mg in 1/2 tsp)

Super C

Reviewer1039920님께서 8 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My body can't tolerate ascorbic acid Vitamin C products and this one is perfect for me.

good stuff

Reviewer1709696님께서 10 30, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been taking mega doses of vitamin C for many years ... I really like this product a wonderful detoxifier

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

An excellent safeguard to better health

Reviewer1030892님께서 10 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've been using the Super C powder for over a year now,and I haven't had a cold or the flu since.It has become an important part in my desire for better overall health.