KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

FINALLY

Reviewer1583441님께서 8 03, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My doctor of oriental medicine recommended that I add a protein supplement to my diet. I tried a whey product which tasted awful and gave me stomach cramps and bloating. Then I tried a rice supplement which also didn't taste very good. Then I tried the Rainbow Light Product. It is wonderful! I'm a picky eater and needed something that tasted more like the junk food I'm eliminating. This is it! I drink a shake made with juice every morning. I enjoy it and I'm also feeling a whole lot better. It's even getting easier to give up grains and sugars.

Excellent product

Reviewer2738429님께서 10 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

IHerb, I find this product to be helpful in many areas. 1. With the helpful effect on chronic fatigue. It increases my energy by about 50%. 2. Depression: It's bulging with Amino Acid's that alleviate the effects of depression. 3. Mental clarity: foggy thinking, is what I tend to term it. RL eases this condition and makes it easier for me to recall and retain information much more accurately.

This is my #1 Shake!

VBrave님께서 1 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've shopped around for a while for a good vegan shake with a good ratio of protein and high in fiber. This is great! I blend it with soy, rice or almond milk and it's absolutely exquisite. I take it in the morning for breakfast and take half dose post-workout and it has really helped with toning up my muscles. It really taste good and is loaded with goodness! I think this is as good as it gets for the price! One thing I didn't expect was the greenish color of it, but I quickly got passed that after I tasted it. So for those who like a white creamy shake, know that this looks a little greenish (but you don't taste the greens) and you need a blender to make a smooth shake.

EXCELLENT product

WendysRamblings님께서 8 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have many ailments, Fibromyalgia and a heart condition being the ones relating to this review, these two make me extremely tired. I can't have caffeine due to the heart ailment so have had to look for alternatives which are caffeine free... difficult where it comes to energy as most products contain caffeine. When I skip my protein shake in the morning I'm literally put to bed. When I take it I'm able to not only stay awake all day but I have a bit of energy to live on which I wouldn't have otherwise. I love this product and hope and pray that they never discontinue it unless it's to improve on it. :-) Which in my eyes would be hard to do. I can't recommend this product enough... and I'm not one to write reviews so you can take it to the bank.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Best Performing Protein/Energy Drink!

Reviewer2284640님께서 1 10, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

By chance I tried this produce while on vacation in Arizona. It does what it says it does!--No bloating, energy, overall a good feeling when I use it which is every day now!

Супер!

5370076320852122163님께서 11 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

По вкусу напоминает подтаявшее мороженное. Считаю, что рейтинг данного продукта незаслуженно низкий. Он заслуживает большего! Это мой фаворит в подобного рода товаров.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

This is a real energizer

Reviewer1397434님께서 11 07, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I take it in the morning with a piece of bread and it gives me all that I need until lunch time. I strongly recommend this product.

Sugar Free

Reviewer2081396님께서 11 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I discovered this while on a very restricted diet. I needed an additional source of protein, I'm vegetarian and, and my diet at the time excluded dairy and sugars. This fit in perfectly, rice protein and sweetened with stevia. Had a good taste as well.

Energy and flavor

Reviewer2505508님께서 11 17, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I drink the Protein Energizer every evening. It has great flavor and it gives me energy. Since I don't eat dinner, the Protein Energizer helps me feel full without having to eat a heavy meal.

super

Reviewer2988327님께서 4 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Best energizer drink I've ever had

1-10 / 102