KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Stop itching very effective

5032846949482008511님께서 8 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My daughter has skin problem - Eczema. She always itching and cannot sleep well. I read some doctors/specialist articles mentioned that "Quercetin" can help people with skin problem. My daughter has tried it for one month and it is very effective. She can sleep well from now on. I chose this brand because it is not only rich in Quercetin, but also with Bromelain and other vitamins.

Effective!

Reviewer3013345님께서 8 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

These tablets have made a big difference for my labrador's itchy skin. August is usually the itchiest month for him, and within five days of taking these tabs, his scratching decreased noticeably.

Life Changing!!

Reviewer2491397님께서 5 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have tried to fix my allergies naturally for about 5 years now. Tried this and I will never try another allergy product bc it works!! Turned another chronic allergy sufferer on to it also and he has reordered it twice now too. My full treatment included this allergy rescue, boswelia, cleanzology, and a calcium mineral supplement and it was the best allergy season for me in years. UPDATED 2ND ALLERGY SEASON: I have been able to have an even greater allergy season this year by continuing to use this product and the cleanzology but I have added a homeopathic allergy for when I have critical moments. I have used 2 and both seem to bring me equal success: Hylands seasonal allergy relief and homeolab allergy relief. Good luck!

Great for skin reactions

Reviewer2618378님께서 3 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I suffer from mild allergic skin reactions to food and have found these tablets seem to work really well at calming my skin.

Natural allergy relief

Reviewer2378235님께서 5 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was taking pseudophedrine and benadryl almost every other day - these pills are beginning to really work. Keeping my sinuses open and my energy level even.

Awesome stuff

Reviewer1540220님께서 10 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This allergy medicine actually worked for me! I did have to take about 6 pills throughout the day on a bad ragweed day, but as soon as I took the pills they WORKED. No nasty side effects like a normal antihistamine, too, which is always nice :)

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

gave to afriend with sniffles every morning and eczema, cleared up completely, she takes every motning now.

4898831354857933341님께서 1 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Combined with evening primrose oil, coeliac gut health product, totally cleared up friends eczema and allergies

Better than claritan D

Reviewer1174337님께서 11 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have replaced claritan D with this product and not seen a drop-off in results. I do sleep way, way better now. I have a much more solid, uninterupted rest at night

good stuff~

Reviewer2916335님께서 5 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I used suffer from stuffy nose every morning... but not anymore~

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Don't know what I would do without these

Reviewer2833436님께서 4 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Before I got these, my allergies would turn into weeks-long sinus infections. No allergy meds would help. These have made all the difference in the world. I wish I didn't have to use so much (5-6 tablets per day) but I guess it's worth it not to be miserable.

1-10 / 24