KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가
평가
1-10 / 13
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

неплохо

5013832586607573077님께서 10 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Если пить по 2 капсуле с утра, то на работе меньше ощущается стресс и напряжение. Проверено за 2 тяжелых напряженных недели. И главное, не клонит в сон и не притормаживает. Очень понравился продукт. Чудес, конечно ждать не стоит, психопат не станет флегматиком, но с этой добавкой по нервам внешняя среда меньше бьет.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great Product, Great Price

Reviewer2306147님께서 2 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Thank you for quickly filling my order, charging a low price and sending a great product that gives my energy, clarity and a sense of peace.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Helpful for Peri-menopause

ShelleyP님께서 8 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I don't take this product regularly, just when I'm feeling stressed or nervous. One of the really fun things about going through menopause is a lot of weird symptoms that don't seem to be related to reality, i.e. nervousness/anxiety for no apparent reason, extreme tiredness and aches and pains you never thought about before! This product seems to help take the edge off. I take them one at a time - if one doesn't do the trick, then I'll take another. I find if I'm already tired, it can have a tendency to make me more sleepy, rather than just mellow so I don't take too much if I'm going to have a busy day. Definitely recommended for those bad days!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

The best!

Reviewer1486106님께서 5 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is the only product I've ever found that helps when I am real nervous and stressed. I've been using it for 25 years!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

don't buy 90, buy 180

Reviewer2489803님께서 1 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My wife and I have used these wonderful tabs for 15 years to supplement our vegetarian diet and to calm our busy-life nerves. We don't do our day without it - or we pay for it later!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

приятный запах

Svemm12님께서 9 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Продукт очень понравился. Пью по 2-3 таблетки с утра. Очень радует приятный травяной запах. Реально помогает, чувствуешь себя менее раздражительной и более спокойной. В таблетках много витамина С и витаминв группы B. Поэтому стараюсь не пить с мультивитаминами. Если отзыв был полезен для Вас, нажмите пожалуйта Yes.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great

Reviewer3004137님께서 10 11, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've been searching for a vitamin that has everything I need- this is it! (May cause upset stomach so take with a meal)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Mike

Reviewer1862930님께서 12 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have used this for years and it helps with stress. I notice the difference when I don't take it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Rainbow Light 3 Way Stress Management

Reviewer2219954님께서 1 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Wonderful, relaxes both body and mind. This is a staple in our house as we need to take B complex daily anyway. Gives a great night's sleep too!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

stress tabs

Reviewer2268165님께서 4 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

good product good service

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 13

1 2