KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Very helpful

Reviewer1179387님께서 8 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good for Sinus headaches....started with one tablet, sometimes can cause nasal drip(things loosening up perhaps too much) if take too many or too often. This product is often a good companion for "Allergy Rescue", also by Rainbow Light, if you have Allergy symptoms.

Very Effective

Reviewer1002441님께서 3 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Works great, super price! I take it daily to prevent drippy nose from allergies.

Best Natural Product!

Reviewer2619739님께서 2 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My husband finds this to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. No side effects like normal over the counter meds. Take it from me as my husband usually has chronic bronchitis and sinus, this stuff is the best.

Rainbow Light, Health Prescriptives, Supra Clear, Sinus & Chest, 30 Tablets

Reviewer1142452님께서 2 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

great for short term relief.

Amazing!

Reviewer1608483님께서 2 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Tried this for the first time - the results were impressive - had the start of a bronchial bug - took this and it cleared it right up. I plan to make this a medicine chest staple.

LocutusOfBorg님께서 11 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

great product

Reviewer1267850님께서 3 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Just got over a cold/flu of 14 days, this product is/was a lifesaver!

Supra Clear by Rainbow Light

Reviewer2563894님께서 9 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This stuff works like some sort of magic potion HAHAHA!!! I have always had serious issues with my sinuses, and nothing ever seemed to work for me. I tried EVERYTHING! From Sudafed, to Neti Pots, to all sorts of natural remedies. Nothing worked until I found this stuff. It helped within minutes and continued to do so as I used it. It not only helped my sinuses but my breathing and the little aches and soreness you get when you are stressed/tense from being ill or what have you. I Recommend it to EVERYONE! I even bought some extra packages of it because a friend of mine couldn't seem to get well from his sinus cold, but when I got him some of this, it worked like magic for him also. He now tells everyone to buy it as well. A job well done for Rainbow Light!

congest away

Reviewer1263925님께서 1 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I haven't been consistent about using it, but it does seem to help my breathing.

Reviewer2281691님께서 11 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Works really well, I got relief after just a couple of doses, I take it daily

1-10 / 13