KO
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

ConsumersLab reports this product has what's on the label

Reviewer2828609님께서 8 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

...and so I expect it's having a positive internal affect, i.e., I'm getting the available nutrition from whatever I eat.

Really Helped

bobm128님께서 6 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The enzymes dramatically helped me feel less bloated after eating dairy and certain carbs. It also helped relieve gas associated with the aformentined foods. The basic enzyme strengths weren't potent enough to help. However, one of these capsules does the trick for most meals.

OK

Reviewer2033714님께서 3 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Works OK with some foods but not with others. The one digestive enzyme product that works the best for me is Garden of Life Omega-Zyme.

good product

Reviewer2937505님께서 7 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

this works much better than the last product I was using. I take this after I have eaten a big meal. It helps to break it all down.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great Vegetarian source Enzymes!

Reviewer1160765님께서 4 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Work Well, Great price, they even smell good.

Fantastic Product

Reviewer3114155님께서 4 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I really love this product. I started using it about 6 months ago and it significantly helped my digestion. I eat a very healthy and well balanced diet. Alot of whole grains, lean meats and fish, fruits and vegetables. I don't tolerate dairy and fattier foods all that well so often had trouble digesting when eating out. This product helped speed up the process, helps support digestion of foods not withing my regular eating habits and decreased bloating. It also came in very handy while traveling in Mexico. It helped me digest many foods I wasn't used to eating in my regular diet. I strongly recommend it!

me

Reviewer2545350님께서 4 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Being pregnant this has helped my indigestion, works fast!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

The best product for intestinal distress

Reviewer2014501님께서 3 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Over the past year I have tried several brands of digestive enzymes. This one has worked the best & I will continue to use it. It has completely cleared up my acid reflux.

Rainbow Light, EnzyMend Digestive Aid, 90 Vcaps

Reviewer2129403님께서 1 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product is very good. I automatically see the difference in my digestive problems.

great and effective

Reviewer1437520님께서 11 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This enzyme blend is potent and effective. Digestive enzymes have saved my life. I no longer suffer from gout or digestive discomfort. Excellent.And Rainbow Light products are high quality. You get results.

1-10 / 25