KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Surprisingly good product

Reviewer2937616님께서 1 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I shopped around online for a multi-function pre and probiotic and decided to try this one. I've been using it once daily now for about three weeks and I'm amazed in a very satisfied way how well this product works. I digest things better, have less gas and bloating, and more healthy daily movements. I will be ordering this again!

Great digestive enzyme

KennyH님께서 6 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The price and the quality seem top notch. I had my gallbladder out in 2007 and if I forget to take one with a meal, I can feel a big difference. I recommend this one, and I have tried many.

Works Great

Reviewer2033714님께서 5 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I had not found another enzyme that worked as well as Garden of Life Omega-Zyme. However, this product works just as well for me and is much less expensive.

Great Product

Reviewer1688212님께서 4 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Not as high in probiotic as I would like but feel great after a month of taking them. (made me a little sick for the first two weeks) Bloating is gone and stomach is stronger... didn't get sick while I was out of the country! The weight loss was an unexpected benefit!

Great for my GERD

Reviewer2881952님께서 2 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I started taking this once a day pre/probiotic as a way to recolonize my gut as a way to control my quite serious GERD, and it seems to be working. Now instead of twice a day strong prescription GERD meds, I only take those meds when I have occasional acid breakthrough. I think this product is great and much more affordable than my prescription. I highly recommend it.

Rainbow Light, advanced Enzyme Optima

Reviewer1066838님께서 6 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I like this product very much. I had been using the straight enzymes by Rainbow already, but this one gives added help it seems, and it is nice to have two in one with the probiotics.

Very happy

mitzi-c님께서 1 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I never used to think that I had a digestive issue until I tried these. Just speaking for myself though - I started to have regular bowel movements, I ate less overall without even trying, my food cravings went down significantly and I feel healthier overall, more energy and all. For the dosage, I think it's better for you to start with one a day (mealtime) for a few days. I take these capsules with lunch and/or dinner.

Love Rainbow Light products

Reviewer2311458님께서 8 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have noticed my skin looks very good.

Helps with digestion!

Reviewer1661016님께서 6 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very pleased with this product. Tried for the first time while living abroad...helps with digesting after meals, especially if garlic or other foods would normally make someone gassy. A must for anyone who wants to optimize digestion and uptake of nutrients from food. Light and minty taste residue from caps.

good enzymes

Reviewer2065502님께서 1 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've taken many different kinds for the last year. this seems to have all the right ingredients, and works fast!