KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Mr. Joe

Reviewer2822837님께서 9 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

One of the best Multi's on the market. I am a nutritionist and am always searching for the best products for my family. This is the one I use as it provides the best bio-availability of all the vitamines I have reviewed. If you can't absorb the nutrient then why pay for it. When used with a balance diet this vitamine provides the balance needed due to the deficiencies present in our soil and our farming practices.

purity perfect multi

Reviewer1700777님께서 7 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a good product. I have been using them for some time. Your web site allowes me to purchase the multi vitamins at a very competitive price. Thank you.

Great

Reviewer1483365님께서 7 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have used this product as well as this company before. I am happy with the delivery and the product. I reccomend iherb to my friends all of the time.

Excellent Product

Reviewer1939430님께서 8 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been using for over a year. It's difficult to find a great vitamin in a capsule form for such a great price. I'm so happy to have found this product.

Purity Perfect multi - No Iron

Reviewer1215372님께서 9 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great product.I was first introduced to this Multi by Pat Robertson on the 700 Club web site. His team has done some research and this is one that he has advised to use. Been using this Multi for about 5 years with good results. I am 69 years old and play tennis two to three times a week. I work out also twice a week. I have a pace maker also for the last 12 years. I swear by this product. It has helped me.

good product overpriced

Reviewer1264996님께서 1 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Perfect Multi has gone up $10.00. It is a good product but I will no longer be buying it. There are a lot of good vitimines out there for less money!

Gary

Reviewer2365381님께서 10 09, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

excellent product for a reasonable price. Hats off to iHerb

The Best Vitamin Made

Reviewer1489524님께서 7 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been using these for years. Taken as directed they provide the best most bio-available nutrients in a pill.

Perfect Transaction

Reviewer2136009님께서 11 28, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Product was delivered on time, and as ordered. Communication from seller was good.

Comprehensive vitamin

Reviewer2552975님께서 5 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Contains traditional vitamins and many herbal supplements as well.

1-10 / 28